Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MorenaBrazil Pretty1 - East london- Bubble butt C+ category and pound friendly  (Read 2968 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6457141) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline last_days_of_logan

Adult work link: External Link/Members Only
Number: 07803536290, +447803536290

Date: In the last 6 months

Location: East London..honestly i cant remember but it was off of a station that was on the DLR (not canary wharf) in East london ...new builds and discreet

Fee? 80 for 30 mins

Services: OW and sex in a couple of positions

Girl: Short..about 5'3 or 5'4? Bubble butt in the C or D category..i would say C+. Butt is pretty solid, fake....tits were fake too. Very fuckable figure

Action: She was not one for intimacy, i was not going to pay for DFK or OWO. She was very friendly and you could tell she was all about the bang. One of the women that didn't suddenly change energy when i got undressed....she gave a lacklustre OW and then fucking. No qualms or nothings
She was able to take a pounding for a short spell, we actually started off in missionary with her request slow beginnings but then eased into it very very fast. Then doggy.....handled it for a good few minutes before she asked for time and if i had come already....said nope and stood there esentially saying she should get back into play. She turned around and i carried on
For some reason i lost my wood, she said it was find and brought it back to life with and BJ/HJ combo........then i tried prone and i found it hard to get a proper rythm...this whole thing was getting weird it was like i forgot how to fuck and enjoy myself all of sudden..i couldnt find the angle for good prone penetration..it was frustrating as that used to be a fav
Anyway, back into doggy and pounded into completion with a bit of hair pulling. Was REALLY happy to get a successful nut, was worried i would psyche myself into failure ...i can weird like that

Summary: Sexy as fuck thick body, big solid bunda, pound friendly for short spells and friendly personality

Reccomend? Yes

Revisit? Yes, at some point

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DoorDash

Thanks for the review I need to try that a$$

I guess this review isn’t intended to be in the LDN Massages section  :D

back into doggy and pounded into completion with a bit of hair pulling.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

I also had a lot of fun and will definitely see again.

The only thing I'd change on her is her face, just doesn't suit the body for some weird reason. Not ugly by any means but just doesn't look like it belongs on that body...

Offline Saltnpepper

Oh shit big Logans back with another review 💪🏾 glad you enjoyed bro. I've had that similar feeling when i psyshe myself out of the nut and lose 80 quid. Funny enough when it did happen i was question myself then said f this and mer another wg the same night and nut. She was on my HL but I'm a bit iffy about her i was just going to stick to Mirella as its been a hot minute now.

Oh shit big Logans back with another review 💪🏾 glad you enjoyed bro. I've had that similar feeling when i psyshe myself out of the nut and lose 80 quid. Funny enough when it did happen i was question myself then said f this and mer another wg the same night and nut. She was on my HL but I'm a bit iffy about her i was just going to stick to Mirella as its been a hot minute now.

This is why i love this place...what you said is EXACTLY what happened to me recently.....except it happened twice and then the third one was a success and i realised why the first two i didn't finish

Will write a review on all 3 soon

Thanks for the review I need to try that a$$

I guess this review isn’t intended to be in the LDN Massages section  :D

oh shit...its in the wrong place?

has it been moved?......looks like it has been moved

Offline Harry Monk

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=363364.0

She seems to travel or reside in tandem with this one ....who is also pound friendly  :D

Offline Saltnpepper

She seems to travel or reside in tandem with this one ....who is also pound friendly  :D

Yeah this is her stable mate . She is a very good time ☺️

Offline jordan452

May have to pay that bunda a visit

Online VladtheImpaleHer

She looks amazing! Great body. Does she do RO? Or is this extra? How much is DFK?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 04:14:52 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline Global_Punter

Good stuff! I've booked her twice and the second time was a better session.

I'm glad you enjoyed.

this one is not so pound friendly...

She looks amazing! Great body. Does she do RO? Or is this extra? How much is DFK?

claim is 20 for DFK but i dont know if it will be done with enthusiasm

Good stuff! I've booked her twice and the second time was a better session.

I'm glad you enjoyed.

I did indeed

Online VladtheImpaleHer

claim is 20 for DFK but i dont know if it will be done with enthusiasm
Ok, won't bother paying for it then. And reverse oral ok or that's extra baby? :D Love a bit of pussy licking!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 02:30:24 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline RegionalAndy

Ok, won't bother paying for it then. And reverse oral ok or that's extra baby? :D Love a bit of pussy licking!

I’d advise going earlier rather than later with this one if you’re planning on licking her. She sees a LOT of clients daily  :sarcastic: