Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brilliant Brunette - Paddington- no show  (Read 442 times)

21 review(s) for Brilliant Brunette (17 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

hunk_tiger

External Link/Members Only

Booked 3 hours in advance. She confirmed, gave me the address and asked me to call once I reach there. I arrived 5 minutes before the agreed time, rang her up she didn't pick the call. I dropped a message, didn't get a reply. Waited there for 15 minutes and walked off.
Be careful about this WG and always have a back up plan.

mrhappypants

I obviously cannot speak on her behalf but some relevant observations...

In my experience it isn’t worth trying to book a day time meeting in advance as she doesn’t start work predictably or reliably. 

Unusually, she has referred to punters booking longer sessions who are reluctant to pay for some of the time they use.  Personally, while I don’t like to be hurried, once the deed is done I am generally on my way.  She seems to attract the type who wants to hang around.

Offline Ozy84

Mrhappy you got to stop trying to defend this whore. Its clear her service has dropped, even by your own admission, since your positive of her.

Shit service, unresponsive, typical romanian tactics, leaving punters hanging, charging extras, i mean the list could go on.

:unknown: