Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Intro Summary  (Read 773 times)

Offline Pucka

:hi: I've been an observer of this site for a while and decided to take the plunge and sign up and contribute because the insight on here is very helpful.  I have been punting for a while with varying degrees of experiences, and I am more of a fan of the FBSM/B2B Massages with HE and/or FS thrown in as I do enjoy a great medium to firm massage with pleasure to boot. 

Rather than posting a series of reviews on the reviews page, thought I'd summarise my more recent exploits here so these will be brief to cover the breadth of my experiences rather than the depth at this moment in time to help catch up under the West Midlands region which is where the bulk of my activity takes place!

Thai Oriental Spa Leamington: [ur]http://www.thaiorientalspa.co.uk/[/url]- Positive
Nice facilities, walked in to hope for an hour availability but as only 3 rather than 4 girls working then they could only offer me 45 mins instead of a full hour due to bookings already in.  Paid £35 at reception and the available girl (J) took me upstairs to one of the rooms.  A little cramped but fit for purpose. Circa 35 minute massage, pleasant enough, not quite firm enough for my liking, then asked the extras question.  "Yes" was response, HE for £20.  Was able to touch J mainly outside her dress, cute arse, and rubbed fingers along and inside her knickers, whilst deed was done. Top job, did the trick :thumbsup:

MsParkLane: External Link/Members Only - Negative (for me)
Profile intrigued me, made arrangements in Jan/Feb via AW email, was interested in her 4hrs for 3hrs cost option, but our availability didn't align for the date we met up so went for 2hrs (£200) instead.  Location was in her nice country home, NW of Bromsgrove, unusual rear gate entry, not very discreet entrance in my view with a pub over the road!  Pleasant lady, photos accurate, curvy frame, her age on profile is questionable, and body size accurate.  Quite a vanilla type of visit, over 2 hrs was a mix of chat, BJ, sex which was for me just "ok".  I attempted RO but got swatted away on 2 occasions so stopped trying.  I enjoy giving RO so this was a contribution to the negative rating provided, the other was I just didn't feel a click or a connection with her.  Just didn't do it for me but would probably suit others.

Julie @ Sensualize @ Stourbridge: External Link/Members Only - Positive
I have seen Julie a few times in recent months and communication to make booking is always by text and easy to do.  Location, centre of Stoubridge, nice luxurious apartment with en-suite bathroom.  Having seen other reports about Julie, I get the point raised by others about her talking and sharing your own and her own fantasies etc. and this did occur for me on the first couple of visits, but once I got passed this, especially if you can keep your cock in her mouth to help prevent it, I have enjoyed all sessions we have had.  I go for either an hour (£120) or 90 mins (£140) service which includes FS.  Her massage is light and sensual, rather than firm like thai methods that I prefer, so this is ok but not great for me, but the FS has been varied and great fun. Julie is a mild sub and have done a couple of role plays to add to the fun experience together. I understand she is not to everyone's liking but it's the flip of the coin to the MPL experience I have shared above. :thumbsup:

Sports Therapy Clinic @ Lode Lane Solihull: External Link/Members Only - Positive (just)
Paid a visit here in Feb, saw reports about the place on here and was intrigued to try out.  I text when I was in the area to see if availability and there was so walked in shortly after.  Greeted by owner Laura (I assume based on other reports) and asked what I wanted, and I asked for an hour for £40. Laura showed me into the large room to undress.  Whilst undressing, a younger looking lady came in in a very nice Chinese dress with splits down each side of her legs and in heels (like). Laura left us to it as I later found out Nicole was to be my masseuse.  Before we started Nicole asked if HE was wanted and confirmed £60 fee in total.  Good massage, medium, not firm all over the body.  Flipped me over to proceed with HE which did the trick although as other posters have said, Nicole stayed more than arms length away so no opportunity to caress her gorgeous figure which is why I have rated this as positive but only just!

Natural Healing @ Sheldon:External Link/Members Only- Neutral
Again, I saw a few reviews about this place also, and gave it a try in Feb.  Called whilst in the area, and availability confirmed.  Location well known on other posts so same as.  Chinese Lady dressed in Black head to toe and sandals/slippers appeared.  In her 50's at least if not older than that and for me not that attractive, later found out her name is Wendy.  Took me to a room, large spacious and warm.  Booked an hour massage with HE for £60, although B2B was offered for another £20 which I declined.  Good massage, but nothing special. I was allowed to stroke her very well covered legs (in leggings) as she moved around the table and then moved to HE and she worked furiously for c.10mins but no pop for me on this occasion. It's not just the technique of the HJ that's important but being attracted to the lady who is doing it too. No shower offered so assume not an option. Overall it was ok, hence the neutral.

Lisa Thai @ Warwick:External Link/Members Only - Positive
I have seen Lisa on a number of occasions over the past 6 months or more.  Hands down, Lisa is THE BEST Masseuse in the Midlands, by far (based on my experiences).  Provides a very firm massage to my liking and I sometimes just go for the massage alone for £40 for an hour.  Occasionally, I'll go for the extras of HE only for £20 and B2B for an extra £20 on top of that.  Lisa is very attractive with a great body and if she openly provided FS I'd be in like a shot.  Comms by text, so very easy.  I did enquire with Lisa after a review I read on here of FS taking place but has not happened for me unfortunately.  Location, terraced house on a quiet cul-de-sac in Warwick, front room used, shower available, although location can be awkward on occasions with neighbours because I turned up one time at the same point the neighbour came out of their house!

Slut4Life69er: External Link/Members Only - Positive
I have seen Sam a few times for just full on filthy sex in as many positions we dare to think of.  As per other posts, she seems unstoppable with her attitude and energy.  Facially, and tits are ok but has a fantastic body overall.  I have been for an hour (£120) and 90mins (£170) in the past. Comms by text again, although I did have to call her to confirm my ethnicity.   A few nice role plays like sexy MILF at home, car broken down and need help whilst time to kill, schoolgirl and secretary scenarios all conducted with gusto.   Nice apartment, which makes entry sometimes a little awkward as I have hovered outside for some minutes in the past while neighbours and delivery drivers enter the same building.

I've been to a few gangbangs in the past which I've enjoyed, at Debbie's Greedy Girl Party events that used to be near Bromsgrove (few years ago now) and more recently the XXX Parties in Northampton @ Temptations (East Mids).  Well that covers the majority of my experiences in the past 12 months.  There have been others but those experiences don't come to the forefront of my mind enough to share and this summary is long enough from me for now anyway! Sorry for length of message!  :hi: 

I learned the hard way, started my punting experience with cheaper Rom type options but learned about quality of the punt and VFM is the most important things to consider.  Looking forward to sharing more in due course. 

Pucka

Offline Freedom70

Awesome review, and mostly a little out of area for me (but I get to travel occasionally) so thank you for the top tips  :hi: