Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana bbw  (Read 1541 times)

1 review(s) for DianaBBW (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Burky89

External Link/Members Only

Guys this is my first review so apologies if it's lacking.

So Diana wasn't a plan A but I'm certainly glad I went to see her today.

Called her up and she said to give her 10-15 mins to get changed and she'd be ready as she was just out of a shower, booked for an hour. Good comms and text me the address, for being Czech there was no real language barrier.

Arrived phoned and got let in the flat and up I went she's based about 5 mins drive away from town from the barras. She's just renting a place for the week and works by herself.

So up I went on this glorious day already roasting and was greeted with a warm smile and a kiss and directed through to the bedroom, now as her name suggests she is a larger lady but she carries it really well. Business out of the way and drinks sorted (usually I don't accept but it was bloody roasting)

She then stripped off to reveal those monster tits and my god are they cracking onto the bed for some kissing then onto a massage before getting what I have to say was one of the best owo's I've had in a very long time, going deep like a champion. And mixing it up with some tit wanking in between and my god my cock was smothered. On with the rubber and she jumped on top and really went for it. Then changed around into a few different positions before asking to finish in her mouth which she was more than happy to (no swallow though)

Got to say for a plan b punt and an EE girl it was a top class punt she did ask me if I thought I could cum more than once and I said I didn't think so but if I'd known how good her oral was id have said yes. Lol.

She's here to the end of the week.

All in all positive punt and a happy ending to my day.