Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Glasgow  (Read 6763 times)

3 review(s) for Jessicahotbabe (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for JADE SUMMER (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Cum4Christy (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online pilgrim

I had seen her previously and the service had been good.  She has now got her own place and a mortgage so has got two other elderly prossies working from the same flat all vying for trade and limited washing facilities.  One of the bedrooms (the big mirror) only has a bath so its difficult trying to have a decent wash.

She did not smell  fresh, breath stank of fags and stale alcohol, seemed to have a cold or a bad nervous habit of sniffing and drawing the back of her hand across her nose.  Totally rushed service with limited facilities.

These are the three operating from the same flat.  You can see the big square mirror that sits on the floor used in all three profiles.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When leaving the block of flats an elderly woman approached me and told me off for using a brothel, she said the council and police know about the place.  She showed me a van in the street and told me that the residents had been told the place was being watched.  I had noticed other single blokes loitering in the area waiting to be let in.

It seems that greed has taken over and service has deteriorated, its just a production line.   

JB1969

Thanks for that Jessica was recommended to me but will give her a miss, are they at the flats under Kingston Bridge?

JB1969

Thank fuck, I have made an appointment with a girl who is near kingston bridge tomorrow

Offline pay as u hoe

Nice one Pilgrim.
If this review only saves one punter from being expolited its worth it. :hi:
keep them coming

Tjkooker

Hate to say it....... Told you so.

Thehun10

Well done, thanks for the review.

Sailormack

Hey Pilgrim

Just shows how one genuine UKP report is worth more salt than all AW's combined. :thumbsup:

These old bints should be looking at McCarthy Stone gaffs not rentin' their holes out to supplement their pensions  :cool:

One of Jessica's profile photos (black dress, standing next to a bed with a zebra print duvet cover and leopard print cushion) is the same room as Scottish Pam's.

Not a criticism, just an observation.

Soleway

Sounds like a bad dose of the Colombian cold  :cry:

Offline captaincrunch

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
That is such a shame! Had a great time with her recently but if more than one girl is working at a location that ain't good!

Ta for posting.

Offline Ggowman

I had a booking with her last week. Once I got there and text to ask which number it was, no more contact. It was pissing it down to. Ended up going to see Horny Sammi again.

Jessica seems like a fud