Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Removing the smell of smoke  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Listerlad2011

not sure about smoke but i have been with a WG who was covered in body glitter! unfortunately i didnt realize until after the punt and its a pain to get off sticks to your clothes and everything!

always be vigilant before and after.

Offline tynetunnel

Maybe if a guy realy wanted to see a particular girl and she smoked it could be an option.  I very rarely go into my OH "man cave" and I'm sure a set of clothes could be discreetly hidden lol
I’m not saying it’s not doable Vic69, it obviously is. But it’s certainly a faff on that’ll probably take longer than the length of the actual booking!

Offline MassageBloke

When you arrive at the punting venue, strip off naked outside. Enjoy yourself, have a shower, get dressed outside again. The only problem I see is exposing yourself to all and sundry, and freezing to death. But one has to make sacrfices I suppose.   :scare:
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
When you arrive at the punting venue, strip off naked outside. Enjoy yourself, have a shower, get dressed outside again. The only problem I see is exposing yourself to all and sundry, and freezing to death. But one has to make sacrfices I suppose.   :scare:

Yeah that is true, I have heard some strange "cover up" stories though lol

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
I’m not saying it’s not doable Vic69, it obviously is. But it’s certainly a faff on that’ll probably take longer than the length of the actual booking!

Omg that would be a nightmare! I always wear a non transferable makeup and never wear anything scented, but I will always invite the gent to remove his shirt ASAP just in case of transfer.

Offline MassageBloke

The best 'cover' is to get another hobby. Why not a sport of some sort, then you may get a venue where you can freshen up on the way home, and also hide punting attire. A leisure center with a pool and sauna is perfect, some let you pay per visit. The good old days of Sauna and Massage alleviated this problem.
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sadolddeejay

Happy birthday to that joke, first broadcast in 19__! :D :D :D

You're right. The 1960's just called. They want their joke back.

Offline jamesdean1964

Would a good walk outdoors in a park or similar not air and remove the odours.

Offline Convince Me

Nope. It’s ingrained  :dash:

Offline bedhedred

Be honest OP, just say  'I fucked a fat whore on the way home and she smelt like a pub carpet '
I'm sure your other half will understand and leave it at that - it'll be fine
 :bomb:

:lol:
Just read this. Nearly spat my coffee over my keyboard.

Offline django0700

Not from the clothes.

Offline dreamwrx

Gents I have discovered Quavers are a terrific body-swerve ... get one of those Grab Bags, munch the Quavers and wipe some of the Quaver dust across your face.

Distracts from the smell on the clothes.

Mini Cheddars also do the trick. Again, don't forget the face-wipe.

Or, find a Cheese & Onion sandwich, and she'll not want go near you anyway.

I had a punt earlier today and had gotten organised ... I took a spare shirt to change into for the punt itself, one that I can safely 'bury' for a while afterwards before it goes in the wash.

Offline Dipper

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Desperate times call for desperate measures.