Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage in Kingston / Surbiton / Chessington  (Read 2690 times)

Dfrint

I'll be in that area tomorrow and am looking for ideally an oriental massage with HE.  Anyone have recent positive experience or recommendations?

Online Ssoap

Bit late replying but there's a Filipina set up near Berrylands station 07778041496, went there a couple of years ago had a 2 girl with a couple of MILFS

Offline Good-timer

Elements in Ewell . I'd recommend Lou Lou but doesn't always work everyday- a stunning filipino  0203 538 8120

Dfrint

Thanks, guys.

Anyone have contacts for the filipino one?

And any reviews for either?

Thanks again

fredpunter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131285.0    elements

I've been to the Berry lands place twice ... fist time had a 4 hands cos was on special offer ... basically an overweight young lass gave me a reasonable massage and happy ending in cramped surroundings while an overweight old woman tried to get me to grope her arse while I did my best to avoid doing so. She didn't really massage me at all. 

Second time went for two hands hoping to get the young lass again cos her massage was actually pretty good. Got a different young lass who was also overweight but again the massage was OK. Was a year or two ago now.

Tommyboy1

Bit late replying but there's a Filipina set up near Berrylands station 07778041496, went there a couple of years ago had a 2 girl with a couple of MILFS

How was the 2 girl? How did they interact with one another? Or was all the focus on you?