Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: renata_pretty, Enfield  (Read 2527 times)

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her main picture really caught my eye. I think she's stunning (if a little moody-looking). Location is the ass-end of nowhere for me, so wanted to know if anyone has had the pleasure (or misery) of seeing her.

Try to avoid the typical, banal and nonsensical generalisations about Romanian WG's please, they don't really help me as I'm a big boy and have had good and bad Romanians (just like any other race of WG) and I would just like info from someone who's actually seen her.

Cheers.

Online Steve2

Hetfield

Definitely FIT.

Echo this! I'm quite tempted too - I know N9 quite well, and according to where the pin is on the map, it's pretty easy to get to. Of course, the pin isn't always where the flat/house is, mind....

Will add to my hotlist I think

Ted Bear

Another fit hot Romanian def interested - if anyone does please report  :hi:

BeesKnees

Very fit! I like that shiny oil look in her gallery. Also nice to see that rare smile in a wg's gallery

Offline akauya

She looks delicious :) shame she lives miles away from me... but definitely one to put on the hot list just in case I'm in the area

panel999

She is approx 5 miles away if indeed N9 - But £100 ph and no feed back? also been on AW for 6 weeks, would have though at least 1 or 2 iffy FB? not sure if good or bad? - the Jury is out but may add to Hot List..

Offline barry

I've been trying to get hold of her but no luck. She used to be in Barking and has a good review on %%%.

Offline King59

As the same as what others have said, she is very pretty and i do love the pic of her oiled up. I did manage to speak with her for an outcall appointment for the following day and she requested that i call her back the next day couple of hours before the time i wanted her to come. When i called back the next day she said that her driver had gone out and did not know when he would be back! So that was that. I await to hear if anyone does get to meet her.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I have seen Renata 3 times, twice in Barking and very recently in Enfield (street location fine but flat not the best) Very nice, slim, great body and cute tiny bottom and very willing to please. Performs advertised services. Great tasting tight pussy! Only criticism - bit too quick after 1st orgasm and oral too fast (for me). Would still recommend overall package.

coolfriend2580

why she doesn't allow her feedback to be shown?

I don't trust anyone even here..someone writing a positive feedback here could be her pimp  :timeout

grandmaster-ram-rod

shes now pregnant and still working  :thumbsdown: