Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeing an Agency Girl Privately  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Pie Eater

How do you broach the subject of the fee? Would you expect to pay less than agency rates?

Offline CMiller

You ask the girl her private fee. If you go in expecting to pay less, you risk alienating her. She sets the prices, not the fact you you are bypassing the agency fee. It's up to you to agree or decline to pay what she charges.

In my case, I had seen one SP privately from her agent and one SP separately from the parlour she worked at and I paid less for both of them privately but that's not an expectation I've set myself. The cut the agent or parlour takes normally offers the SP a safety net, expenses she would usually take herself working privately and hopefully a regular stream of punters.

Offline berksboy

As above you ask her quietly when in the room and if she does private work with luck she will give you her phone no.

Offline Stevelondon

Offline SamOmar

How do you broach the subject of the fee? Would you expect to pay less than agency rates?

I have never had an agency lady offer me a discounted fee when seeing her privately. I think they automatically assume you want to cut the agency out for her benefit rather than your own. Having said that, if you are seeing a lady that is very expensive 400 ph plus then I should negotiate something better because the agency is taking 30%
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CMiller

I think they automatically assume you want to cut the agency out for her benefit rather than your own.

Nobody needs to think of any automatic assumptions when you ask what the rate is.

Offline SamOmar

Nobody needs to think of any automatic assumptions when you ask what the rate is.

That's a good point if your completely upfront however if I have seen a lady many times though an agency for £150ph and enjoy a great service and exchange numbers I am going to text her if she's available and I want to go over for an hour. I've personally not then asked the rate and given her the same amount and neither have they offered a discounted rate.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline s0whatsnew?

You ask the girl her private fee. If you go in expecting to pay less, you risk alienating her. She sets the prices, not the fact you you are bypassing the agency fee. It's up to you to agree or decline to pay what she charges.

In my case, I had seen one SP privately from her agent and one SP separately from the parlour she worked at and I paid less for both of them privately but that's not an expectation I've set myself. The cut the agent or parlour takes normally offers the SP a safety net, expenses she would usually take herself working privately and hopefully a regular stream of punters.

But wouldn't it be reasonable to suggest splitting the difference between her private rate and the agency rate ?   So that both parties make a financial saving?  Win-win ?   You might say that the punter paying her full private rate might expect a superior service.  Personally I would expect a superior service AND a financial saving.  I might as a result myself offer a superior occasion in thanks !  It comes down to what the components are of a happy and equal relationship.

Offline CMiller

But wouldn't it be reasonable to suggest splitting the difference between her private rate and the agency rate ?   So that both parties make a financial saving?  Win-win ?   You might say that the punter paying her full private rate might expect a superior service.  Personally I would expect a superior service AND a financial saving.  I might as a result myself offer a superior occasion in thanks !  It comes down to what the components are of a happy and equal relationship.

Did I stutter? I said it is up to you to accept or refuse whatever she charges.

If you want to play the narrative of what is "reasonable", could you explain why it wouldn't be reasonable to ask what her private fee is?

It's curious that you've quoted me yet paid little attention to the fact that I paid less than the agency/parlour rate for two SPs. Perhaps you haven't been in this situation but asking a private fee can imply you are seeking a discount but in a less direct fashion. Sometimes how you approach something rather than what you approach with can make a negotiation go more smoothly.

I had literally cited two cases where I saw two SPs privately after asking her private fee with a practical result. Trying to negate something that has worked in the real world with a hypothetical scenario is churlish.

Online lewisjones23

if seeing an agency girl private then i’d expect her fee to be reduced slightly

if not then id just message the agency and let them deal with the hassle of trying to organise the meeting

Offline twotight

do most agency/parlour girls also offer privet service as well?

Offline lillythesavage

Is it a good idea to post on a public forum that you have by passed the agency after using them in the first place?  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

if not then id just message the agency and let them deal with the hassle of trying to organise the meeting
In the NE a lot of them charge more as an indi than they do through the agency, the better ones charge the same and are happy to score for the saved commission.

Offline CMiller

do most agency/parlour girls also offer privet service as well?
Somebody would need to have sampled a majority of agency/parlour girls in a short space of time to answer that question accurately. Good luck with that.

Offline CMiller

You can expect but reality is what you have to deal with. Depending on how the agency/parlour operates, the girl's expenses may increase by working privately.

Offline s0whatsnew?

Did I stutter? I said it is up to you to accept or refuse whatever she charges.

If you want to play the narrative of what is "reasonable", could you explain why it wouldn't be reasonable to ask what her private fee is?

It's curious that you've quoted me yet paid little attention to the fact that I paid less than the agency/parlour rate for two SPs. Perhaps you haven't been in this situation but asking a private fee can imply you are seeking a discount but in a less direct fashion. Sometimes how you approach something rather than what you approach with can make a negotiation go more smoothly.

I had literally cited two cases where I saw two SPs privately after asking her private fee with a practical result. Trying to negate something that has worked in the real world with a hypothetical scenario is churlish.

I have no criticism of your way of doing things.   I completely agree that how you approach rather than what with you approach can make things go more smoothly.   I simply suggest that there are also other ways of seeing the situation and therefore negotiating differently.

I'd start by asking what the agency cut is and then suggesting to split the difference with her in a private meet - if both of us  WANT  another meet with each other anyway.  I see that as perfectly direct and upfront and which invites her to acknowledge a common interest.  If that acknowledgement doesn't come then I would see her as taking advantage of me.  I'd be much more likely then to walk.  As you can see,  I'm really really keen on a mutual recognition  of  each other's interests, financial and whatever else.   For sure your approach will work for many girls, my approach will work for others.     :hi:

Online Moby Dick

In the NE a lot of them charge more as an indi than they do through the agency, the better ones charge the same and are happy to scorefor the saved commission.

“Score” ? - as in rule 30?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
“Score” ? - as in rule 30?
No nothing like that. I mean happy with keeping the money they would normally pay in commission. Some will work through the agency for £110 ph less commission which will equate to £80 / £90 to them so when they work indie they keep the extra £20 / £30 ph to cover any extra costs there may be and punters pay the same for the same service. Others charge up to £140 which means punters have to pay £30 more.