Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF top tip  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Mamtor

For those of you who enjoy a MMF here's a top tip. Wear unique boxers. Most men seem to have black boxers with  similar waistbands. Very easy to put the wrong ones on, very had to explain away. Also the source of amusing texts.

Offline Romeo Sensini

At least you didn't go home in her thong.

Offline norwichfunseeker

The title of this thread amused me more than it should too!

Offline SamOmar

For those of you who enjoy a MMF here's a top tip. Wear unique boxers. Most men seem to have black boxers with  similar waistbands. Very easy to put the wrong ones on, very had to explain away. Also the source of amusing texts.

There is enough messy / borderline Gay contact in an MMF threesome that exvhanging boxers shouldn't be much of a concern unless his are cheaper than yours.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PleadInsanity

Make sure yours are unique by wearing a pair which have skids in... that way you'll always get the right ones back :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

I started wearing silk panties after the wife found a pair in the glove box.

Boom boom.

Ok ok…….. my car don’t have a glove box.
More to the point. If you do have a car with a glove box. Do you own a pair of gloves.