Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW profile photos disappeared  (Read 958 times)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Just been on AW and all the Girls profile photos have gone.

The profile pic appears in a search list but when you look at the profile all photos have gone. Gallery pics are there still though.

Offline delta69

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Server was down for me

Yeah I had that too but just refreshed the page and it was back, still without photos.

Offline meptalon

Works fine for me. Pictures and all.
Tried just now

Online Stevelondon

It has done this before for some unknown reason.
I could log on but get no pics (on my phone)...but ok on the laptop.
Go figure.

Offline contentguy

It has done this before for some unknown reason.
I could log on but get no pics (on my phone)...but ok on the laptop.
Go figure.

Probably a browser cache quirk that you're still seeing pics on your laptop.  It's working again for me now.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Probably a browser cache quirk that you're still seeing pics on your laptop.  It's working again for me now.

Ditto. I was using the desktop but normality has been resumed.

Did wonder if AW had stopped having profile pics showing after their no nipples on view a while ago.

Offline signy

In addition to the missing photos, it also wouldn't let me access my HL, but OK to view my messages. Weird, but all OK now.

Offline Phail_Lord

Anyone else having this problem? Been about a week now, in WebApp as well as desktop site

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Phail_Lord

Hmm, works on Chrome but not Safari….

Online Waterhouse

Working just fine for me on iPad - Safari and Aloha browsers.  Profiles, profile pics, gallery pics... all as it should be.  Haven’t noticed anything wrong and needless to say, I’m on Awank multiple times a day, everyday.

Offline Phail_Lord

Working just fine for me on iPad - Safari and Aloha browsers.  Profiles, profile pics, gallery pics... all as it should be.  Haven’t noticed anything wrong and needless to say, I’m on Awank multiple times a day, everyday.

Out of curiosity, have you upgraded to iOS 15 yet?

Online Waterhouse

Out of curiosity, have you upgraded to iOS 15 yet?
No. Stayed on 13.2.3

I updated to 14.4.2 on the work mobile and it killed the battery... had to lobotomise it via system settings to get any sort of battery improvements, so did not update the personal devices.

Offline Phail_Lord

No. Stayed on 13.2.3

I updated to 14.4.2 on the work mobile and it killed the battery... had to lobotomise it via system settings to get any sort of battery improvements, so did not update the personal devices.

My theory then is that it is to do with the ios15 update

Offline JoeyRamone

Anyone else having this problem? Been about a week now, in WebApp as well as desktop site

Hidden Image/Members Only

I had this same problem with Safari (worked in Chrome) and it was the adblocker I was using. Disabled it for the AW domain and all works fine again

Offline Phail_Lord

I had this same problem with Safari (worked in Chrome) and it was the adblocker I was using. Disabled it for the AW domain and all works fine again

Looks like you solved it, turned my AB off and works fine too! Thanks!