Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise Caplan, supreme scammer jailed  (Read 3826 times)

Online Moby Dick

I'm surprised she even went to jail, clearly she played then guy for a total Sap with EAS and recognised it from day 1 but loans without any paperwork or legal agreement  :unknown:
What's the difference here between any relationship where the guy splashes loads of cash on expensive holidays; trips and meals out; jewellery etc then the girl dumps him  :unknown:

Thing is if I was going to splurge that much cash on a girl then i'd make sure she was a damned site better looking than that one  :hi:
+1
The prisons could be full of ex wives and GF.

Money / currency was invented so ugly men could get a shag.

Offline Private Parts

All this gloating pisses me off.
There but for the grace of Whoever go ukp
Too many people living in cloud cuckoo land.
Caveat emptor.
What do I know?
Best to you
PP

Offline fudi_maar

"Caplan asked the retired banker, who was 65 at the time, to be her 'sugar daddy' in exchange for £150,000-a-year but Mr Sless managed to negotiate the fee down to £10,000 a month "

I bet the banker feels like he got a good deal, cos he 'negotiated' from 150K down to 120K - what an absolute and total pillock.
Does he not know the price of pussy? Does he not understand the basics of sex with a WG? Did he not look at AW and see that he can hire a girl for £150/hr as and when he wanted it?
And if he thought he was in a "relationship", then more mug him.....how does that reconcile with negotiating a rate down to £150K/year with the WG that he's in a 'relationship' with?

And he was a senior accountant for Deloitte.......
You couldn't make this shit up.

I don't normally get get too involved with stories like this, but this guy has not only screwed thing up for himself, but it's men like these that keeps the other SB's living in cloud-cookoo land when they demand ridiculous amounts of money.

He gets no sympathy from me.

Offline PumpDump

I'm finding it hard to feel any sympathy for the guy.

Offline Al

Firstly I suspect he was paying 10k a month for exclusivity - so he didnt have to faff around with the shite of Adultwork.

People being scammed is all to common and I am not surprised their 'business deals' were not in writing. Its important again to highlight he misled him about what she was doing with the money he was presumably investing. Its totally different to voluntarily splashing cash/gifts on a girl or SP.

Offline tynetunnel

Two elements to the story here.

1. £10k/month sugar baby allowance, and gifts of £1m - and as if this wasn’t enough

2. £2.5m she was supposedly investing for him but the business ventures were fraudulent

She went to prison for the £2.5m fraud, not the gifts or allowance  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

All this gloating pisses me off.
There but for the grace of Whoever go ukp
Too many people living in cloud cuckoo land.
Caveat emptor.
What do I know?
Best to you
PP

I do wonder   :unknown: