Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: coincidence? or deliberate attempt to fool?  (Read 1698 times)

spkmstr48

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

20yo
Student

Is this an attempt to cash in on the popularity of our favourite LK?

Offline Roth

20yo
Student

Seems she was Katie of Devine Sirens once.  Been on AW since 2013.  Probably not a student and not 20.   :unknown:

spkmstr48

Seems she was Katie of Devine Sirens once.  Been on AW since 2013.  Probably not a student and not 20.   :unknown:

Exactly, also says a lot of stuff about being part time (like LK) but if you click on her availability...

Offline Johny Stone

I can see she has an agency of some sorts or at least she is the manager of an aw group:

Offline Roth

I can see she has an agency of some sorts or at least she is the manager of an aw group:

Looking at it in this case GROUP = AGENCY probably.  All the prossies are the same price and only one number to call them on.  :unknown:

spkmstr48

Still think it's a thinly veiled attempt to steal trade off LK

Offline Johny Stone

Actually Kinky Katie's profile is older then Litlle Katie's so not sure who's stealing from who?

About that group, the manager's phone number belongs to Kinky Katie, she must be the pimp/agency owner.

Offline Roth

Actually Kinky Katie's profile is older then Litlle Katie's so not sure who's stealing from who?

About that group, the manager's phone number belongs to Kinky Katie, she must be the pimp/agency owner.

Yep but prossies can change their AW name all the time but their AW number stays the same unless they totally change profile and start again.  So Kinky Little Katie could be a recent name on an old profile and trying to cash in on the success of Little Katie.  :unknown: :unknown:

spkmstr48

AW profiles can be edited though

This Katie is not a 20yo student working part time

Cda1966

Although not good for Katie somebody taking business off her might be the only way we might get to see Little Katie.

spkmstr48

Although not good for Katie somebody taking business off her might be the only way we might get to see Little Katie.

I doubt if she will be bothered, just not something I've noticed before, genuinely shocked.

Offline Johny Stone

There is not only one Katie in Bristol but 4-5 and that Kinky K. had the same name last year, I remember her.
As well we have few Sophie's or Roxy's and I don't see the point in talking who stole from who just in LK case  :P

spkmstr48

There is not only one Katie in Bristol but 4-5 and that Kinky K. had the same name last year, I remember her.
As well we have few Sophie's or Roxy's and I don't see the point in talking who stole from who just in LK case  :P

I'm sure you're right and it happens all the time, just hadn't noticed it before, naive I guess. It was just the example I noticed.

Haven't even met LK, yet...

raylondoner

Agreed, too many girls and not enough names, although it does help if a girl uses a similar name as a popular girl since you are likely to be included if someone does an AW search for them.

A bit like Paris a while back when other "paris'" tried to take advantage.   :thumbsdown:

spkmstr48

Agreed, too many girls and not enough names, although it does help if a girl uses a similar name as a popular girl since you are likely to be included if someone does an AW search for them.

A bit like Paris a while back when other "paris'" tried to take advantage.   :thumbsdown:

Yes, there are lots of Katies, etc. That wasn't my point, it's more to do with the detail.

As I said, I was probably being naive not noticing this kind of thing before.

Offline ForrestGump

I realise that aw feedback is not the most reliable but LK has managed to get 63 positives in 8 months to KLK's 4 positives in just over a year. I'd say it's probably a good sign that KLK is not in the same league as LK, from a quality of service point of view, even though she's probably been open for business longer.

spkmstr48

I realise that aw feedback is not the most reliable but LK has managed to get 63 positives in 8 months to KLK's 4 positives in just over a year. I'd say it's probably a good sign that KLK is not in the same league as LK, from a quality of service point of view, even though she's probably been open for business longer.

Just proves you can't escape reality with "creative writing." Might be useful if AW included a "last edited date" on profiles though.

Offline Punting Valley

There are plenty of reviews with links and good words here for Little Katie. If anyone is foolish enough to think Kinky Little Katie is the same person as Little Katie, then we shall let nature takes its course :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

spkmstr48

There are plenty of reviews with links and good words here for Little Katie. If anyone is foolish enough to think Kinky Little Katie is the same person as Little Katie, then we shall let nature takes its course :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Touché

And as for the great unwashed on AW, who gives flying....

Offline hooper567

20yo
Student

Kinky kate been around longer and its just coincidence of the having Katie and all its variations that they seem similar

spkmstr48

Kinky kate been around longer and its just coincidence of the having Katie and all its variations that they seem similar

That wasn't my point

Curious6705

The ethos of UKP is to help punters IMO, not to laugh at their misfortune if they are duped by a misleading profile on AW.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Punting Valley

The ethos of UKP is to help punters IMO, not to laugh at their misfortune if they are duped by a misleading profile on AW.  :thumbsdown:

What I meant is those who come to UKP will figure it out, those who haven't come across UKP or choose not to rely on UKP information - too bad for them. The ethos is to help punters yes i agree, but that is as long as the punters are willing to accept the help.

I have seen so many punters posting about "should I see this girl" and couldn't bother to do a simple search on the forum to find out if the girl has negative reviews or blacklisted. Even worse for those who read about the bad things and still go for the girl because she might be hot :dash: :dash: You can't save everyone. :unknown:

spkmstr48

Exactly, much better put than me Curious, we all know that there's more than one Katie in the world in a range of sizes and that many may consider themselves little.

But read the whole of KLKs profile and ask yourself if there aren't too many coincidences. As I said in my OP maybe it is just coincidence, read it and judge for yourselves, that's all I'm saying.

I don't know anything about KLK and maybe it's all true but I do recognise a number of things that sound like "facts" I "know" to be true of LK (generally accepted to be true even if actually just a fictitious back story).

NOT why is there more than one Katie on AW  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline hooper567

That wasn't my point

My apologies and I see what your getting at now  :hi:

spkmstr48

My apologies and I see what your getting at now  :hi:

Apologies not required, I seem to be having trouble communicating of late, there must be assumptions in my head that I'm failing to write in my posts.

Hope this doesn't happen in my punts, I like a girl to know what I expect of her.  :D