Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Traditional Thai massage at Keyworth:£40/Hour - anyone been?  (Read 2615 times)

Offline braman69

External Link/Members Only

Just wondered whether anyone has tried this place?  It looks legit but many often do in the advert and then offer extras when you are there.

It looks like the treatment room might be in a wooden shed in the back garden.  Looks interesting.

I've also spotted a kettle in the corner, so if the massage isn't any good I might at least get a decent cup of tea  :D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 01:53:22 am by braman69 »

Offline GingerNuts

Emphasis on "I do NOT offer any Sensual massage".

Offline braman69

Yeah but I've seen that before and then the cc swipes begin and it goes from there lol

Either way, I like a good proper Thai massage as well so nothing to lose and this is £5 cheaper than my regular place.  I just hope that wood cabin retains the heat!

Offline Stickitin

I’d say that she’s probably legit on balance.

Offline GingerNuts

Yeah but I've seen that before and then the cc swipes begin and it goes from there lol

Either way, I like a good proper Thai massage as well so nothing to lose and this is £5 cheaper than my regular place.  I just hope that wood cabin retains the heat!

Gumtree adverts ustally include something like "Please note this is not sexual services", a standard phrase thrown in to satisfy Gumtree who don't allow such adverts. This provider has gone a bit further to emphasise legitimacy which suggests they might well mean it.

Offline braman69

Yeah you’re probably right. I think I’ll go though to see if the massage is better than my regular one which is excellent. Need to sort my bad back out.

Offline Acorndick

I enquired yesterday and saying she was booked up until Monday ,
Hopefully a fellow member will sample her services and tell us the outcome ,

Offline NottsThaiLover

I saw her yesterday. Legit massage. Works from family home in a nice area with young kids. Great massage. Went over the hour.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I saw her yesterday. Legit massage. Works from family home in a nice area with young kids. Great massage. Went over the hour.
Good report matey, always worth knowing where a decent legit place is too
My body is ready for a proper massage once again, I do try once a month.

Offline braman69

Does she do deep pressure gopal? I really like them to get all those knots out around my shoulders and back.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 12:33:46 pm by braman69 »

Offline NottsThaiLover

Does she do deep pressure gopal? I really like them to get all those knots out around my shoulders and back.

Yes, does very firm deep tissue massage. Good looking and friendly too. Nice lady.

Offline GoldTop

Yes, does very firm deep tissue massage. Good looking and friendly too. Nice lady.

Agree. Saw her recently. Very firm good massage. As per Gopal's experience.
Family home. Standard older British geezer in the house but given she's legit, no dramas. Recommend.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Agree. Saw her recently. Very firm good massage. As per Gopal's experience.
Family home. Standard older British geezer in the house but given she's legit, no dramas. Recommend.
Did you keep your boxers on/ off ?

Offline GoldTop

Did you keep your boxers on/ off ?

On. Then she literally yanked them off and chucked a towel over.

Offline snoopy

On. Then she literally yanked them off and chucked a towel over.
Oh God I love that. Worth going for the yank off alone!

Offline GoldTop

Oh God I love that. Worth going for the yank off alone!

It wasn’t in any way erotic

Offline NottsThaiLover

It wasn’t in any way erotic

Sounds more erotic than anything I got. 😂

Offline Celtic 69

Apart from the decent professional massage side of it, was the towel/covering small or large?
Also, how high does she go on your thighs, any accidental brushing of your tackle?

Thanks in advance.

Offline GoldTop

Apart from the decent professional massage side of it, was the towel/covering small or large?
Also, how high does she go on your thighs, any accidental brushing of your tackle?

Thanks in advance.

It's legit. Small towel whilst on front. She holds a big one up for the turn. No tackle brush, no wank, she doesn't suck you off. English hubby sits in kitchen reading the paper. Legit
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 08:16:17 am by GoldTop »

Offline RedKettle

It's legit. Small towel whilst on front. She holds a big one up for the turn. No tackle brush, no wank, she doesn't suck you off. English hubby sits in kitchen reading the paper. Legit

Just to be crystal clear, you think it is legit?     :D :lol: :D

Offline GoldTop

Just to be crystal clear, you think it is legit?     :D :lol: :D

Not sure. I think she MAY accidentally catch my nut sack with her hand if I go 300 times and become a regular.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 10:24:33 am by GoldTop »

Offline NottsThaiLover

I think may have to go back and try again. Will accidentally take my y-fronts off.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I wouldn’t expect she’s wanking blokes off at her family home to be honest  :D

Offline GoldTop

Offline RedKettle

In my personal experience women take no part in sexual activity within the family home.   :(

Offline NottsThaiLover

I’m sure she’s 100% legit. Very friendly and genuine.

Offline ZeroCount

In my personal experience women take no part in sexual activity within the family home.   :(

Well, not with their own partner anyway.

One of my most "memorable" punting experiences was with an 18 year old redhead who had just started working that day, and half way through our meeting she said "we'd better get a move on, my boyfriend will be home from work soon".

Offline GoldTop

Well, not with their own partner anyway.

One of my most "memorable" punting experiences was with an 18 year old redhead who had just started working that day, and half way through our meeting she said "we'd better get a move on, my boyfriend will be home from work soon".

I had the same with Lucy Law back in the day