Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DFK - necessary?  (Read 334 times)

Offline hermanmunster

DFK - for me this is an absolute must for a booking to be considered. It shows a willingness for the WG to provide services to the punter. Without it i automatically begin to doubt the other services and whether they may be available ("at the discretion of the provider").
Maybe i place too great an importance on this.  I had 2 meetings with ladies several years ago where DFK and FK were not allowed - it just didn't feel right.

Some of the WGs reading these threads may have strong opinions - health etc. why this should not be an automatic service?

Offline Fuzzyduck

There are quite a few threads of kissing if you care to search them out, e.g.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244091.0

I disagree that FK/DFK is a marker for the willingness of SPs to deliver services. Some punters like the illusion of intimacy that kissing provides (me included); many SPs are happy to provide that illusion but many aren't. I had punt recently that was disappointing on the kissing front but she was full on in the provision of the other services that I went for (CIM, anal).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 10:47:30 am by Fuzzyduck »

Shagman45

Dfk for me is also a must. i love my tongue being sucked, it helps keep me erected during sex.
I don't understand why girls dont sometimes, the same girls that give me a owo blowjob and rimmed me.