Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question how far you driving  (Read 989 times)

Offline voodoo99

Hello lads. How far you driving to punting.

Offline WelshClipper

I’ve done Kent, Bristol, Swansea, Chester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Norwich, Birmingham and London.

I make a mini holiday of it. Never just for a punt. I never punt near home, which is completely opposite to most guys especially those who do not venture outside the M25  :)

Offline voodoo99

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 06:17:43 pm by voodoo99 »

Offline WelshClipper

Wow

To be fair, there are guys on here who have punted all over the world. But I didn’t think that is what you were asking.  :hi:

Offline Sibiu

If I’m punting from home then 45-60 mins max. I try to punt when I’m staying away from home for whatever reason.

Offline KerachiDope

Only when I’m in a business trip will I travel far to see an SP as the company is paying for my travel costs.

Online Naughtyboyuk

I’ve done Kent, Bristol, Swansea, Chester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Norwich, Birmingham and London.

I make a mini holiday of it. Never just for a punt. I never punt near home, which is completely opposite to most guys especially those who do not venture outside the M25  :)

That’s impressive travelling….hope you did plenty of research and the punts made the travel worthwhile

Offline WelshClipper

That’s impressive travelling….hope you did plenty of research and the punts made the travel worthwhile

Its actually a separate issue from my travelling. For example I was in Kent a while back and I would have been there anyway whether I punted or not. I have had my share of crap punts in my time but the financial loss is only the punting money. It has no impact on the petrol, eating out and accommodation which would be spent either way.

I hope that makes sense  :hi:

Online Naughtyboyuk

Its actually a separate issue from my travelling. For example I was in Kent a while back and I would have been there anyway whether I punted or not. I have had my share of crap punts in my time but the financial loss is only the punting money. It has no impact on the petrol, eating out and accommodation which would be spent either way.

I hope that makes sense  :hi:

Ok that makes sense.

I had taken the OPs question as being how far you had driven specifically to punt.

For me an hour’s drive is my limit specifically to punt although I do take advantage of a punt if I am further afield for other reasons.

Offline WelshClipper

Ok that makes sense.

I had taken the OPs question as being how far you had driven specifically to punt.

For me an hour’s drive is my limit specifically to punt although I do take advantage of a punt if I am further afield for other reasons.

Ah if I read you correctly, the OP may mean how far specifically for punting.

On my Kent trip I actually stayed in Basingstoke to break the journey. I had these great plans of driving to the coast to Brighton, Southampton etc. Or taking a train into London to try a girl in Kensington like all the posh nobs from the city. But by the time I arrived all my big aspirations evaporated as I nursed a nice cuppa tea around 2pm in Reading. I couldn’t be arsed in the end and found a lovely girl in the appropriately named Maidenhead.

So how far would I travel for a punt ?   About 15 or 20 miles I guess  :lol:

Offline Makka124

Ah if I read you correctly, the OP may mean how far specifically for punting.

On my Kent trip I actually stayed in Basingstoke to break the journey. I had these great plans of driving to the coast to Brighton, Southampton etc. Or taking a train into London to try a girl in Kensington like all the posh nobs from the city. But by the time I arrived all my big aspirations evaporated as I nursed a nice cuppa tea around 2pm in Reading. I couldn’t be arsed in the end and found a lovely girl in the appropriately named Maidenhead.

So how far would I travel for a punt ?   About 15 or 20 miles I guess  :lol:

I’m finding London punts are crap and overpriced, like you I have ventured across the uk probably 4-5 hours to Newcastle but that’s only for work otherwise max I travel would be 2 hours

Offline socks

What was your starting point for these trips. I have punted in Norwich too, but then again I live around here.

Offline WelshClipper

What was your starting point for these trips. I have punted in Norwich too, but then again I live around here.

On to M54 in ten minutes, cross the M6 to Coventry, straight over dual carriageway to Kettering, pick up road to Cambridge then lazy drive east through some of the most gorgeous countryside I have ever seen.

Except Hampshire in spring of course  :)

Offline wintermen

On to M54 in ten minutes, cross the M6 to Coventry, straight over dual carriageway to Kettering, pick up road to Cambridge then lazy drive east through some of the most gorgeous countryside I have ever seen.

Except Hampshire in spring of course  :)
The most i've travelled is an hour and forty minutes, East Mids to Cambridge, Leeds and Birmingham.

Offline WelshClipper

The most i've travelled is an hour and forty minutes, East Mids to Cambridge, Leeds and Birmingham.

I just enjoy travelling anyway. If I could find a reason to go to Inverness I would include an attempt to see Gabriella. I saw Sticky Nicky after a ride from Brum to Glasgow on Virgin Trains. Paisley Abbey was a real bonus  :)

Offline Maak

I never punt in my town, usually 30mins to 1hr drive away. Luckily I live in the Midlands, various towns & options surround me