Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Cassie Norwich  (Read 709 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6187105) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Mbiado

So been trying to contact this girl for a few days (External Link/Members Only)

Good with replies but couldn't ever get a booking sorted was often told she was "really busy" so decided to switch tactic and maybe see her on cam first see if she was who she claimed to be and go from there maybe a few cam sessions and a nice meet, Cass said she would be on cam but didn't want to use Aworks cam system as they take too high a percentage I replied i wasn't happy sending money somewhere when a Skype call can just be ignored so cass agreed to a 10 second whatsapp call to see she's really her and to then arrange the cam session, we did this (about 15 mins later) its defo her she's gorgeous no doubts about that but this is where its negative, she stated she wants £65 for 15 mins, I replied I think I'd rather see her personally than pay 65 quid for a cam session as no matter how pretty she is 65 quid is too much for me for a cam session, she replied saying I was rude and wouldn't be seeing me at all.

No idea how that's supposedly rude that i was prepared to give her more money to meet her than just on cam but she has now blocked my number. Very strange have never had this experience with a WG before.

Oh and beware guys she's obsessed with trying to sign you up to her only fans. Every message has an only fans link again I'm not really into paying extortionate prices for images so it's not for me so a massive negative from me shame as i thought she looked tremendous.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Will you stop trying to post this as a review, a booking has to be agreed before a review can be left.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Boomerang17

I messaged a couple times adding please etc onto messages. Then she replied saying she wouldnt see me as i was abrupt and rude

Offline Analist

She's what I call a 'virtual tourist', many of these popping up. Often British and claim to be visiting the area. However, impossible to arrange a meet and I've never seen one reviewed here. Just a scam to promote private galleries, videos or other pay sites.

Offline Mark.wd142

Managed to have a WhatsApp message chat with her - wanted a deposit before a meet so I didn’t progress.
May be legit - but i didn’t want to take the risk.