Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the hottest lady you've ever seen in Norfolk/Suffolk?  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Jaynno

Looking for a lady that is drop dead gorgeous (yes im shallow) and into kinky things and a bit of Dom. Possibly with a Duo partner but not essential.

Who can you recommend please, and who would be the number 1 hottest gal you've seen in this area?

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Difficult to put them in order as I have had a great time with each, but me top 3 with cracking figures are:

Sexy Niki
External Link/Members Only

Hannah Banks

English Kat

I am not into Dom so can’t comment there, but they all are very reliable and so far have met all my requests

If you are looking for a more filthy time then try Angelina, but as reported on her several times just be warned she is at best a bit ditzy although some might say a bit bonkers.  Perhaps not facially as pretty as those above, but she has a fabulous body built to be fucked

I am sure there are other cracking girls around I haven’t met yet so look forward to other recommendations

Offline Foxtail17

Not sure about her kinky side but Ava Morgan would be my best in Suffolk. Great looking, sexy body, and a nice lady too.

Offline Jaynno

Offline Boomerang17

Ava Morgan is very sexy imo. Seen her a couple times