Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peterborough  (Read 2355 times)

Offline desert punter

Hi all

I'll be staying in Peterborough in May for a couple of nights, hoping for some recommendations.
Looking for youngish tight body, good English, owo...
Always looking to tick off duo from bucket list but that can wait.
Thanks.

Offline driller66

Good luck in Peterborough mate.
Seems to be a lot of EE girls with little or false feedback.
I've been trying to get a recommended Anal meet for a while, Tours seem to be best bet.

Offline wizzo9

Agree with Driller 66 that Peterborough is a bit dire for decent S.P's, although the Roms seem a bit quiet at the moment!

Maybe Plod has been sniffing around Sergei and his merry troupe of crap service providers.

If you are mobile, Kinky Kate in St Ives  [about 30mins drive] is certainly up to the mark, a rare species, clean honest S.P. who does everything stated on the profile, no extras. . She's an Aussie, intelligent, and good value.

If you're a back door bandit, she'll look after you.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline desert punter

Thank you for your replies, certainly some food for thought, will definitely keep Kate on my list.

I was looking at Annaann  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , has anyone been there?

Offline Billy no mates

Apologies that I can’t do a link, I’m using my phone, maybe someone else can help

Search ‘hot horny babe’

She’s not really young, maybe mid to late 30’s, but she really is the dirtiest bitch I ever met and English (no review as before my time here). Very good service provider. I can also confirm she is fully bisexual, so if you wanted her as part of a duo, she really loves the fanny, not a load of fake kissing and moans.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 04:56:18 pm by Billy no mates »

Offline wizzo9

Here's the link

Looks good, but a lot of "extras", could work out pricey if you want the full works!
W

Offline Billy no mates

Offline Steve57

I know you said you wanted English but you might want to check out this Polish girl. I haven't seen her myself but she is definitely on my hotlist if I ever find myself in Peterborough. Lots of great photos of her on UKE as Red Hot Chilli Peppe, although on AW as Anastasja Annette. All positive reviews on both sites and she looks fabulous IMHO.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

PS. On AW today she is shown as being in Birmingham, but she was only there a couple of days. She is normally based in Peterborough.

Offline desert punter

Thanks for that, she looks great.

Offline Macedonicus

Thank you for your replies, certainly some food for thought, will definitely keep Kate on my list.

I was looking at Annaann  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , has anyone been there?

Hi

I have seen Annann a few times but not for a year. As I remember she was very pretty, lovely body and anxious to please. Great BJ and no rush, good kisser.

Would definitely see her again but have moved a little away from Peterborough.

Offline driller66

Agree with Driller 66 that Peterborough is a bit dire for decent S.P's, although the Roms seem a bit quiet at the moment!

Maybe Plod has been sniffing around Sergei and his merry troupe of crap service providers.

If you are mobile, Kinky Kate in St Ives  [about 30mins drive] is certainly up to the mark, a rare species, clean honest S.P. who does everything stated on the profile, no extras. . She's an Aussie, intelligent, and good value.

If you're a back door bandit, she'll look after you.

On her profile she says she is bigger than her pictures. What dress size would you say friend?
Would you describe her as big?
Thanks

Offline Froomey

Here's the link

Looks good, but a lot of "extras", could work out pricey if you want the full works!
W

Agree, she looks good and has a long and mostly positive track record. Impressed if her enthusiasm levels are as high as some recent reports suggest after 10 long years in the trade.

Not that many extras at additional cost from my perspective. I'm generally not interested in anal and would consider £30 for CIM in the right circumstances but she also looks to have several other places where it would be nice to deposit a load.

Added to my list for a call next time I'm passing Peterborough.

Offline desert punter

Thanks all for your replies.

I eventually had a very good time with Annaann, I have posted a review.