Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To see or not to see .....  (Read 920 times)

Offline fairfield

Does anyone take/suggest bringing a blindfold to a punt? - for the WG's use not yours ofc.

My never ending holy grail type quest for DFK took a giant leap backwards in most recent punt. Not only refused FK, but WG wrapped her head from neck upwards in her thick black waist length hair. Couldn't see a thing, like talking to burka woman. Well at least burka would have shown her eyes - in the end it was like fucking Cousin It. Managed to clamp my gums on one ear tho - it was all that was showing!

Now tried to scotch this weirdness at its start. Ploughed through her hair and gentlemanly offered - 'would you like to keep your eyes closed.' Got no reply, so had another bright idea 'have you a blind fold?' But this time she only turned her head to the wall and pulled  hair back into place. That's where it remained for rest of punt.
Weirdly with her face hidden, felt a certain freedom to work on her body and boobs. Tho a few times on looking up i could see her white teeth biting hard on her hair.

So wonder if it would be helpful to take tasteful blindfold with me in future? is anyone prepared to admit already doing it - and is it well received?
Gonna have to do something to correct growing complex of being some creature from the blue lagoon. Maybe bit of blind (wo)man's bluff will do the trick?   Or better just to punt with short haired WG's?     

will-ow

It's different for everyone.  But now and then I bring one! It honestly makes me feel less conscious about how i may act or look. I think some girls enjoy taking away a sense as when i myself habe been blindfolded my orgasm can be very intense!

sirbonkalot

Sounds weird to me, i would suggest you look for a bald one !!!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Shouldn't matter if you look like George Clooney or George Galloway, you are paying the girl to fuck you, if she takes your money she should deliver her services unencumbered. You should've got your money back and walked or at the very least spurted all over her hair.

Offline fairfield

Sounds weird to me, i would suggest you look for a bald one !!!

'Cousin It' was just about acceptable,  but Uncle Festa ??? noooo...

vw

Have done it with regulars before, golfnut mentioned in his most recent review others have to, maybe search bindfold here to find other reviews.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=44722

Think would be better to ask girls with god English skills, one so they know what you want and can relax with it without a language barrier !

Best of luck

It can be fun the other way to !

Offline fairfield

.......But now and then I bring one! It honestly makes me feel less conscious about how i may act or look. I think some girls enjoy taking away a sense as when i myself habe been blindfolded my orgasm can be very intense!
Nice one, but couldn't surrender myself like that. Respect to you !
Already thinking about what type - sleep mask variety or embroidered ribbon? -  anything that helps to get your wicked way.

Offline fairfield

Shouldn't matter if you look like George Clooney or George Galloway, you are paying the girl to fuck you, if she takes your money she should deliver her services unencumbered. You should've got your money back and walked or at the very least spurted all over her hair.
Yeb, thanks for your post. I guess punting comes much easier for you. Long may it continue. Wish it was the same for me.
Yet how could you ask for a refund? - when you discovered a perverse delight in a WG tied up with her own hair and you given a free shot at the rest of her?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I use a blindfold, a silk sleep mask to sleep as streetlights get though the curtains, now I really need it to sleep anywhere and very occasionally I have used it when punting to put on in a duo and not know which girl goes cowgirl on me first!

Offline fairfield

Have done it with regulars before, golfnut mentioned in his most recent review ,,,,,,,,,

vw, thanks so much for the link. Read it all. 
Golfnut certainly knows how to enjoy himself. I know you cant be a 'prossie fanboy' on here, wonder if punter fanboys are allowed? Sadly my tastes and abilities are vastly more vanilla. will just have to cheer from sidelines.
And appreciate the thumbs up from yourself on blindfolds. Thinking of buying a his and hers - if i offer to mask up too, then the WG may not be so alarmed?
And just using it to raise the issue at the start of a punt, should make it a good indicator if WG is going to renege on promised FK/DFK.
( btw,  i always carry a screen print to the punts now. Never had to produce it, but just touching it in my pocket prompts me to always ask about questionable pics.) I think less accomplished punters like myself may need such props to negotiate such pitfalls..

Offline fairfield

I use a blindfold, a silk sleep mask to sleep as streetlights get though the curtains, now I really need it to sleep anywhere and very occasionally I have used it when punting to put on in a duo and not know which girl goes cowgirl on me first!
Hp, sorry about your light sensitivity, but cheers for the support.
So a blindfold is not the shock/horror request that the last WG made it out to be. 

vw

vw, thanks so much for the link. Read it all. 
Golfnut certainly knows how to enjoy himself. I know you cant be a 'prossie fanboy' on here, wonder if punter fanboys are allowed? Sadly my tastes and abilities are vastly more vanilla. will just have to cheer from sidelines.
I'm sure golfie will be delighted you enjoyed his review, tastes and confidence grow with experience and change by reading what others do puts a seed in your mind !

Offline cueball

wonder if punter fanboys are allowed?

Don't be white knighting golfy if we're pulling his leg though  :D

GolfNut

Don't be white knighting golfy if we're pulling his leg though  :D

Chaaaaaarge!  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yeb, thanks for your post. I guess punting comes much easier for you. Long may it continue. Wish it was the same for me.
Yet how could you ask for a refund? - when you discovered a perverse delight in a WG tied up with her own hair and you given a free shot at the rest of her?

I'm glad you enjoyed it fairfield, it looked to me like she was taking the piss, that's all.

Offline fairfield

I'm glad you enjoyed it fairfield, it looked to me like she was taking the piss, that's all.
...well you are right, in cold light of day she did well and truly "take the piss" and my money too.
Am prolly trying to find some redeeming aspect to excuse my failure.
But its gonna be one of my life's regrets there was no camera to record her face totally wrapped in her hair and me carrying on regardless. Doubt i'll ever get a repeat. 

Yeboahsleftfoot

...well you are right, in cold light of day she did well and truly "take the piss" and my money too.
Am prolly trying to find some redeeming aspect to excuse my failure.
But its gonna be one of my life's regrets there was no camera to record her face totally wrapped in her hair and me carrying on regardless. Doubt i'll ever get a repeat.

You are right pal and believe me I was being critical of her, thought she behaved very badly.

Offline Marmalade

I wouldn't expect it on a first meeting. She'll probably think you'll open her door to your mates, steal her wads of cash hidden in the microwave and sell her back to Sergei at a profit.

However, go about it the right way and of course it's possible.

I had some great role plays with a young English vet student called AlexaF, all pre-arranged or else I'd give her the choice of two when she arrived.

This was one of my most memorable and also one she chose when I asked her which of the ones she'd done for me she found most interesting.

I blindfolded her. Gently, getting her assurance that it was comfortable and also that she could push it off if she was alarmed for any reason at any time. Then I ordered her to stand in the middle of the room without moving or speaking while I undressed her. Then (in between a good perv) I stroked different parts of her body with various implements (feather duster, scarf, that sort of thing) and I think I told her to memorise as many as possible and tell me what they were when asked. Then I took her to the couch, bent her over and fucked her.  :P

I'd quite like to blindfold and stop the yatter of most Romanians as it can be distracting. No role-play. Their best point is being a lifelike blow-up doll so better it doesn't keep looking where her phone is to to repeatedly answer it, badger with broken English, or, as one witty reviewer said recently 'look at you like you're a war criminal.'