Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strangest massage/ punting experience  (Read 2339 times)

Online mr.bluesky

Don't know whether this topic has been covered before however reading something on another thread reminded me of a situation that happened to me.
Many years ago I went to Hong Kong for a holiday and decided to go for a massage so went into a Chinese massage place. Paid my money at the desk and was shown to the locker room and given a locker key to put my clothes in the locker. I was told to use the sauna and have a shower before the massage and was given a towel and some cotton boxer shorts to wear. After a brief time in the sauna and shower I sat in the waiting area waiting for the lady to collect me for my massage. A few minutes later a young pretty Chinese lady collected me, so just wearing flip flops and the boxer shorts she led me to the massage room. Thinking it would be a small room with a single couch she took me into a large room with about 12 massage couches in it. Also in the room there was a TV with about 5 or 6 Chinese ladies of various ages sitting on the floor watching TV. Now with boxer shorts on and a large room with so many ladies about I thought the chance of extras were absolutely zero. I lay face down on the couch and this pretty young lady started the massage.  Very good it was to ,she was obviously well trained.After a while she asked me to turn over and she started to massage my front, arms chest and legs. When massaging my thighs her hands would go further up into my boxer shorts and I could feel her fingers brushing up against my ball sack. Inevitably I started to get aroused and by this time my cock was poking through the fly opening of my boxer shorts at full mast. She then asked me if I wanted that massaging. Of course I said yes so she took off my boxer shorts and whilst talking to the other girls watching TV gave me a wonderful hand job. Needless to say I've never been wanked off in front of so many women before or since.( although to be fair most of them were more interested in what was on tv  :D ) A few return visits I had there before I returned home.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 08:18:51 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve been to Hong Kong but never had the massage and HE in front of anyone.
My god man. Your a closet exhibitionists 😂

Offline Atrueyorkie

Slight change of words “weirdest” as I feel some of my experiences don’t fit into the “worst” category.

A few of mine to get things rolling:

1)My first time going to a Chinese parlour. My heart was pounding out my ass. Nervous was an understatement. If you saw me you would definitely be able to tell I was new to punting. Got inside and was given probably the worst one out of them all, chubby old Chinese lady.

Money and sense went out the window on the flip as I was still horny. She then commented on my size which she probably does to anyone. But the next thing is what surprised me. She starts shouting something in Chinese. A few moments later another Chinese woman comes into the room and she points at my dick and says a few words, could only make out big. There’s me just sitting their with a hard on while they discuss my dick.

2)A shorty story. Had a mini stalker situation, wasn’t a nice feeling. It got uncomfortable close to home and had me sweating buckets I jokingly was thinking I’d need to move to a different country  :D the sex was very good with the WG but reminded not to punt anything close by.

3) an intense punt, I was sweating buckets and got really into it. The ass was phenomenal, after post chat it got interesting as she said she felt like I had exorcised a demon out of her. I laughed internally, she also insisted taking a photo of one of my body parts.

Online mr.bluesky

I posted a similar thread  strangest massage/ punting experience a few months ago ( July 22nd)  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Apologies, didn’t see it. Can they be combined?
Yes but it only has one reply so maybe not a popular topic.

Offline bristolnick

I fell over a step going into a girls house and nearly took her down with me.

Offline houseboot

I fell over a step going into a girls house and nearly took her down with me.

I slipped and fell over on wet paving slabs outside an SP's house.

No damage to anything but my pride, I hope no one saw me ... it was just 3-4 houses next door to a church.

A busy road alongside but slightly below though.