Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young punter  (Read 2376 times)

johndoe84

So I'm 20 years old and I look young for my age. I've noticed that quite a lot of WGs ignore my emails when I ask them if this is okay. Should I leave it out in my emails on AW? Basically I mention my age and that I look young and say I can bring ID if required (the one time I've shown ID to a WG I simply covered up my name and address). I think I might be really limiting my options since there aren't that many who reply with "yeah that's fine". How would you word this in an introductory email? I was thinking I might just simply say that I am younger than her and give my age only if she asks. Then when I show up and I look underage I'd imagine most WGs would go through with the half hour punt as long as I have ID with me, rather than the booking being a waste of time

Obviously the exception to this is WGs who state on their profile a lower age limit but most don't.

Offline anonyorks

Most WG's state the ages of guys they will see on their profiles. If they don't then I would make a booking with a girl you like but take your ID with you too just in case. If you lie about your age you could be turned away. All you need to put in the email is a request when they are available you don't need to give them your life story. I didn't tell the first WG I saw it would be my first time for example when booking.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 12:09:50 pm by anonyorks »

Online Jamboney

How would you word this in an introductory email?.

I'm a few years older than you but if I find a WG I like the look of who doesn't state minimum age I always send a polite and simple email or text along the lines of I'd like to see you on x day at x time but wanted to ask first if you have a minimum age requirement. I'm 28. Simple and always get The reply I want  :thumbsup:

LL

I'm a few years older than you. I'm 28.
I don't expect you'll find a WG who thinks you're too young! That ain't all that young, you know. You strike me as someone who will be 29 for about 10 years!
As for the OP - I can see that his age would be too young for some. Phoning them is the best option as they will be able to assess his maturity on the phone (try not to giggle! :D)

Offline nigel4498

What's a twenty year old doing paying for sex?
When I was that age I was out every night getting it for free.  :dance:

Online Jamboney

You strike me as someone who will be 29 for about 10 years!

I've been 18 for the last 10 years and long may it continue! Good genes i suppose.

Phoning them is the best option as they will be able to assess his maturity on the phone (try not to giggle! :D)

Good advice. It seems most WG's that don't see under 25's as they don't like the jack the lad types and wrongly stereotype all guys in the 18-25 bracket like this. As long as your polite and respectful you shouldn't have too much trouble.

LL

When I was that age I was out every night getting it for free.  :dance:
Very few things are free. It might have cost you a dinner plus a few bottles of WKD (or whatever tart fuel was fashionable when you were 20. Hooch? Babysham?) :D

Offline nigel4498

I was in a hippy commune and believe me it was free love all the way.
Like a sheik in a harem, moved from girl to girl, oh for those days again.

Online Jamboney

I was in a hippy commune and believe me it was free love all the way.
Like a sheik in a harem, moved from girl to girl, oh for those days again.

If these places still exist I need to get myself signed up  :wackogirl:

Offline KidCandyShop

I lived on a uni campus without going to uni just for the parties. Great fun times and got laid all the time :dance:
If your 20 I would be out hunting it for free.

Offline Roth

So I'm 20 years old and I look young for my age. I've noticed that quite a lot of WGs ignore my emails when I ask them if this is okay. Should I leave it out in my emails on AW? Basically I mention my age and that I look young and say I can bring ID if required (the one time I've shown ID to a WG I simply covered up my name and address). I think I might be really limiting my options since there aren't that many who reply with "yeah that's fine". How would you word this in an introductory email? I was thinking I might just simply say that I am younger than her and give my age only if she asks. Then when I show up and I look underage I'd imagine most WGs would go through with the half hour punt as long as I have ID with me, rather than the booking being a waste of time

Obviously the exception to this is WGs who state on their profile a lower age limit but most don't.

If you give a prossie the choice beforehand then she might get all moralistic.  Specially if she's got other bookings.  :thumbsdown:

But if you keep schtum before you get there then as long as you take your ID most prossies won't turn you away.  It's your cash they are after and they don't often look a gift horse in the mouth as the £££ signs will be ringing.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Give it a go. In the unlikely event they do turn you away then you've saved your cash and it's they're loss.  Just have a Plan B. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline ShyWolf

I'm 21 but look quite younger but doesn't really effect me.
They might ask me my age but never had to show I'd.
And for the messaging just don't say what your age is and I've always just called and asked for appiontment, quick call and texted address.

Aspen

When I was that age I was out every night getting it for free.

Bravo you!

Not everyone can do that though.

Offline mf_1101

I'm in my mid-twenties and started a couple years ago, I used to email this sort of thing to them, "I am quite young...etc", I started off my punting career looking for older women, that was my fantasy at time so I thought it was quite relevant to tell them I have a "hey teacher" kind of deal going. I do look quite young, usually ID'd at Bars but now I don't bother. As I am slightly older and slightly wiser...

Way I see it is they need cash and will fuck for cash, I have cash and will depart with said cash if they fuck me. I look at their profile, if there is nothing about an age requirement, then as far as I am concerned, it isn't an issue (I would say 18+ is a given for the majority).

Scan their profile for this, if it isn't there, assume it isn't an issue and ring them/text them (I prefer not to email myself) your requirements and go from there. Couple times I turned up and I was asked if I was of age, even one wanted to look at some ID, I wasn't too bothered about my personal info as I knew it meant fuck all to them who I was but if you're ever concerned I'd say just hold it up to show your D.O.B, cover your name + address - Most won't bother to ask anything other than "are you over 18?". To which I reply the truth "yes" and then we're on.

I advise you do the same, though if you're looking for younger ones, the one or two times I've punted with a lass my age I found they probably preferred an older dude for their experience. I personally leave the younger ones alone, I still think I got a chance to date a few for free until I get a bit older.

vt

the one or two times I've punted with a lass my age I found they probably preferred an older dude for their experience.

They're probably more worried that you might know someone they know and blow their cover.

Offline onedivergent

I'm in my mid-twenties and started a couple years ago, I used to email this sort of thing to them, "I am quite young...etc", I started off my punting career looking for older women, that was my fantasy at time so I thought it was quite relevant to tell them I have a "hey teacher" kind of deal going. I do look quite young, usually ID'd at Bars but now I don't bother. As I am slightly older and slightly wiser...

Way I see it is they need cash and will fuck for cash, I have cash and will depart with said cash if they fuck me. I look at their profile, if there is nothing about an age requirement, then as far as I am concerned, it isn't an issue (I would say 18+ is a given for the majority).

Scan their profile for this, if it isn't there, assume it isn't an issue and ring them/text them (I prefer not to email myself) your requirements and go from there. Couple times I turned up and I was asked if I was of age, even one wanted to look at some ID, I wasn't too bothered about my personal info as I knew it meant fuck all to them who I was but if you're ever concerned I'd say just hold it up to show your D.O.B, cover your name + address - Most won't bother to ask anything other than "are you over 18?". To which I reply the truth "yes" and then we're on.

I advise you do the same, though if you're looking for younger ones, the one or two times I've punted with a lass my age I found they probably preferred an older dude for their experience. I personally leave the younger ones alone, I still think I got a chance to date a few for free until I get a bit older.

I'm with you on seeing the older ones again now. As I've seen a few younger than intended (under 30) but still older than me. I ended up seeing them due to vast reviews on here but then realise that majority guys seem to be 35plus . To OP I  say I'm a few years older than my age (like i did on here  :lol:) and then just get on with it though on phone they guess I'm quite young and as long as you sound intelligent, fun, respectful then should be cool if you've got the money and they have the time they'll see you.

shdh

Im 24 and have had this bad habit since I was about 21. I used to just add onto the end of the email with my requirements that I was 21. Only a couple of times was it a problem, was usually a selling point.

kingkong

Been punting since I was 16 and have never been turned away once when meeting face to face. One time I called an older prossie, probably around 50 and she was really sexy, but she only saw men over 40. Generally the younger ones won't mind as long as you are legal.

Offline Roth

Often they don't want the younger guys cos they then have to work too hard for there money.   :thumbsdown:  They hope that the older guys are quick one-pop wonders.  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline spellbackwards

Im 24 and have had this bad habit since I was about 21. I used to just add onto the end of the email with my requirements that I was 21. Only a couple of times was it a problem, was usually a selling point.

You are buying. They are selling

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I've been 18 for the last 10 years and long may it continue! Good genes i suppose.

Good advice. It seems most WG's that don't see under 25's as they don't like the jack the lad types and wrongly stereotype all guys in the 18-25 bracket like this. As long as your polite and respectful you shouldn't have too much trouble.
Or they have a son the same age.

waldorf

A large percentage of emails get ignored anyway so its got fuck all to do with your age