Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hiding images from uke when logged in on ukp  (Read 2330 times)

Offline claretandblue

Corrected for you.  :hi:
:lol: do you need a tissue for that brown stuff on your nose?

OldAdmin

Whats ISG? I am surprised awork isnt behind a paywall to be honest as if that was a couple of quid a month I bet the vast majority would pay it as whats the alternative,that said the notion that people were paying £15 a month to read peoples reviews years and years ago is absolutely staggering!

AW's business model is not to charge the punter directly (that would kill AW) but instead making money from WGs who pay for extra services to show their number on their profile, appear featured in search results, show Available Today green icon on their profile, pay a large commission to AW for private gallery sales, etc. Same goes for Vivastreet and their £40+/month charges.

The site that charges £15/month is now mostly dead and empty forum, with only London agencies filling review system with fake reviews about themselves. That decline of that established site only happened because of rise of UKPunting.

PS - pics have disappeared  :yahoo:

One of the criteria is having made a post recently for the UKE pics to be hidden.

Offline tynetunnel

AW's business model is not to charge the punter directly (that would kill AW) but instead making money from WGs who pay for extra services to show their number on their profile, appear featured in search results, show Available Today green icon on their profile, pay a large commission to AW for private gallery sales, etc. Same goes for Vivastreet and their £40+/month charges.

The site that charges £15/month is now mostly dead and empty forum, with only London agencies filling review system with fake reviews about themselves. That decline of that established site only happened because of rise of UKPunting.

One of the criteria is having made a post recently for the UKE pics to be hidden.
Which explains then why I almost never see them!  :hi: