Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 885 times)

Offline texmex

Hi,

Just wanted to say Hello to people here. Great advice and tips & thanks for the reviews to those who take out the time
It's been a while since I registered, but this is my first post.

Will try to post reviews of my past punts as and when i get time.

Ta

Offline maxxblue

Will try to post reviews of my past punts as and when i get time.

How about now?  :unknown:

And welcome, btw  :hi:

Offline DrConners

:thumbsup:

I doubt you'll be "thumbsup" after you've read it Max, it's a punt from 2007 !!!! and the WG isn't a WG anymore !! Useless review  :thumbsdown:

Offline maxxblue

I doubt you'll be "thumbsup" after you've read it Max, it's a punt from 2007 !!!! and the WG isn't a WG anymore !! Useless review  :thumbsdown:

I hadn't read it, DrConners - definitely not a 'thumbsup' then.  :dash:

Offline Plan R

it's a punt from 2007 !!!! and the WG isn't a WG anymore !! Useless review

Only a paranoid nutter would immediately think... "hmmm...is this the latest rouse to get an 'in' to this forum?? I mean have journalists and mumsnutters realised you need at least one review under your belt , otherwise a  'tell-me-how-to-spot-a-punter' type question will get nowhere?
Hence a 'review' from years ago about a WG that's long retired..

Yeah only a nut job would think like that               (Cough!)  :crazy:

By the way OP, if I'm wrong (I hope I am), and you will be reviewing and contributing then I apologise unreservedly from the heart of my bottom and all that

5th Musketeer

And it's not even showing now!  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
And it's not even showing now!  :dash:

It's been moved to the London generals board if you want to see it. 

Offline Itsnotshy

Perhaps we need a vintage review section like on XHamster,must be at least 10 years old.I could put up a stinker from 2004.

Offline Plan R

Positive       Amsterdam/Red Light District/ Massive Boobed Brass (1983)

Comms          On a school trip to Amsterdam, I slipped away, found the red light district and stood in front of the window smiling at her (whilst trying not to look 15)
Price               Can't remember - it was in Guilders though
WG                 Massive boobed blonde brass in a stars-n-stripes bikini (I do remember the bikini)
Punt               Hyperventilating from being with a naked woman and sucking a real pair of tits I spunked in about 15 seconds (10 of which was fumbling to get my cock out)
Repeat?         Yes - In fact I have spent 3 decades repeating

Sorry I can't remember any more fellas - but I do hope this review will be useful if your ever in Amsterdam.

Offline Chorley

Comms          On a school trip to Amsterdam, I slipped away, found the red light district and stood in front of the window smiling at her (whilst trying not to look 15)
WG                 Massive boobed blonde brass in a stars-n-stripes bikini (I do remember the bikini)
Punt               Hyperventilating from being with a naked woman and sucking a real pair of tits I spunked in about 15 seconds (10 of which was fumbling to get my cock out)

Sorry I can't remember any more fellas - but I do hope this review will be useful if your ever in Amsterdam.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline monstar

:lol: