Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith_Grey - Reading  (Read 884 times)

19 review(s) for Lilith Grey (15 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hairyd06

External Link/Members Only

Arranging: Not the first time i've seen Lileth, so already had her number. Tried a cheeky last minute by text and she replied immediately that she was available.

Location: Private building off the side of a main house. Definitely a student's feel to the place.

The Girl: Lileth is an absolute stunner, if she ticks the right boxes for you, and luckily for me, she does.
Very sociable and makes you feel at ease from the moment you walk in.

Services - OWO, RO, Mutual Masturbation, Penetration (protected), Facial (All included)

Meet: As soon as the Paperwork was out of the way, went for a quick freshen up, and lileth was waiting in a sexy set of lingerie when I returned. Laid on the bed next to her, and she didn't waste any time making her way down to the ol' chap.
Now i've seen differing reviews on her owo abilities, but for me it was a huge tick in the win column. This meet was at the end of a rather lengthy dry spell, so wasn't long before i popped, and she took it all over her face.
Now most WG's i've seen would rush straight off to clean up, but lileth then declined that opportunity and went straight into the next phase, playing with her toys whilst i recovered for round 2.
Bit more OWO when I was ready, followed by face sitting/69, and then on with the bag for cowgirl until completion.

Would i go again? - Absolutely, one of the few I would consider becoming a regular with.