Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco or Vanessa - Folkestone  (Read 877 times)

Online Raven

External Link/Members Only

30min - 60

Location Folkestone near station - very easy to get to but get the feeling they vet you, as they ask you to call them outside a house across from den.  Functional flat - double bed.

Girl - late 20 - nice but would only rate 6-10, body average not gym tonned but not flat, flat bottom, Boobies real slight dropping but nice and soft to the feel - wearing underwear and a nice dress.

Contact - good txt and got instant reply and arranged meeting. Was told a nice thin Chinese naughty girl from China.

Arrived on site - at time and called. Answered and advised to wait two minutes. They phoned back and gave me address. Went in and the madam asked if it’s ok for me - madam was a much older ok for a pump and dump but I was after younger meat. I said no and She told me to wait 10 minutes I said ok and was properly placed in the kitchen with chairs.

While waiting I heard  another punter turns up and was told to come back 20minutes?? I Should have walked but lower brain had kicked in.  20minites passed time. The girl finally ready (no idea what she was doing as no one left so she was not with a punter). Finally led to a room and girl was hiding behind door. As stated cute short as above. She instantly Fk me. Good start. Agreed 30min. Paper work sorted. Move fk and fondle. I got undressed and so did she. Onto the bed for some more fondling and kissing. She then asked if I wanted owo which would be 20 more. Didn’t fancy it and went for a ow.
Good ow. Lots of tongue, ball licking and good suction. She did not speak much English so all gestures. Got her into a 69. She smelled fine and seen to really enjoy it as she started to ride my face and grind my tongue into her kitten. Revers CG, doggy, mished hard.  She was Not keen on kissing after going down on her.

Energy flagging in hard mish then I decided to let her finish me with hj. Kisses me on my nipples and allows me to play with kitty and boom. Got cleaned up, dressed and kiss hug then left site. When leaving I heard the same guy stuck in kitchen before. I swiftly made an escape. Noted wg  also put her clothes back on so not sure if she was going to shower - hygiene issue maybe?

Noted the madam also dressed up so be warned to confirm girl before the meet And I have a feeling there was another girl working there as I heard another girl advise the guy in the kitchen he was too early ....   girl I was with didn’t speak any English.  Noted  from action starting was there for 20minutes.

Conclusion

Kept me waiting. Seems to be very unprofessional, maybe conveyor belt service.. The girl herself was really nice and did put in effort to provide a good service. One for pump and dump and no longer then 30min.

I was of two minds if it was a negative or neutral, and although I enjoyed the girl, the waiting around and the feeling of conveyor belt service makes me think it’s a neg.

Happy punting all.

Online Raven

Yeah we can dream these girls advertised were available for £60 a pop!!!!!  :angelgirl: