Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know where this girl is? Karla, Romanian  (Read 796 times)

cdm12345

Visited this girl a couple of times a year or so ago in Northampton but she disappeared. A few profiles have cropped up online but the phone numbers are all dead. There's one profile saying she's in London, one saying she's in Scotland and a few saying Northampton. Would like to visit her again.

Advert here;

External Link/Members Only

and here;

Cheers

Offline badsin

Being a first time poster- I don't think you'll get much help from the guys on here :hi:

I'm not saying it's the case, but you could be a disgruntled ex, a pimp, whatever. If she wants to be found, she'll be found.

Plenty more fish in the sea, shag some others, place some reports, and build up your credibility & trust before expecting folks to act as Magnum PI for you  :hi:

Sureshot

Whores come and go.  In my experience there's nothing spectacularly different or life changing about any of them that would make me want to track one down after a year of absence. 

Unless she had two vaginas. Maybe that would be worth investigating.

As said above, move on - she obviously has.

Offline badsin

cdm12345

lol. thanks for the advice. Its just I had a good experience with her. she was relatively local, I think she's hot and there's not much about in northampton.

Cheers anyway tho

vw

lol. thanks for the advice. Its just I had a good experience with her. she was relatively local, I think she's hot and there's not much about in northampton.

Cheers anyway tho
Maybe gone home to Transylvania for Christmas.

Offline Jamesbattersea

She looks like some Romanians that have turned up in Lincoln resently
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/NastyThay21
I don't know if I trust Romanians.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
A lot of them pop over here and get some money and then disappear...

Her phone number isn't on the profile I see now so I guess either she has gone home for Xmas or stopped working, it's rare they removed the number for nothing these girls usually do 24/7