Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LittleHoneyJessica  (Read 848 times)

Offline Owwhatanight

External Link/Members Only

So want to see this lady but away out of the county for a week.
I did try when she was in Peterbourough but was fully booked as she is really popular.
Really easy to get hold of with great communications.
Only here in Nottingham today & Tomorrow  :)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:00:43 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline Owwhatanight

External Link/Members Only

So want to see this lady but away out of the county for a week.
I did try when she was in Peterbourough but was fully booked as she is really popular.
Really easy to get hold of with great communications.
Only here in Nottingham today & Tomorrow  :)

My error in Nottingham next Tuesday & Wednesday

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Holy shit. My plans for next week just changed!

Diehard

She has lots of good feedback but I note is not a deep kisser but when I contacted her she said she was. On that basis i blacklisted her.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 02:09:28 pm by Diehard »

Diehard

She posts on SAAFE as blossoming tree. I tend to avoid hookers on SAAFE as they are generally a bunch of thick whining punter hating bitches.

Offline hw189

She posts on SAAFE as blossoming tree. I tend to avoid hookers on SAAFE as they are generally a bunch of thick whining punter hating bitches.

Hi Diehard / forum members, would you care to tell me how you can cross check the SAAFE members (aka: bitches) against their AW profiles / websites?

I have only come to know about SAAFE fairly recently and have concluded to the same opinion as yourself after reading their forums recently. I would like to have my own virtual blacklist which would include all, if not most, members of SAAFE.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 03:17:55 pm by hw189 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi Diehard / forum members, would you care to tell me how you can cross check the SAAFE members (aka: bitches) against their AW profiles / websites?

I have only come to know about SAAFE fairly recently and have concluded to the same opinion as yourself after reading their forums recently. I would like to have my own virtual blacklist which would include all, if not most, members of SAAFE.

Thanks.

AFAIR, when browsing on Saafe, at one pooint their members were allowed to post their AW proifle detaisl, so that viewers could check them out. Not all did.

Am not sure if this still applies, as I don't tend to visit that site.

Online j122

Some of them have links to their personal site under their avatar (Circle Icon). I guess they could put their AW link in that if they wanted.... but I'm guessing most would prefer not to link it as they go on there to get stuff off their chest.