Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adore Amy Scarborough girl in London  (Read 2930 times)

bobbles1945

I have wanted to see Amy (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only )for some time, mostly out of curiosity since she is active in the sexworkers rights movement, opposing attempts to criminalize the clients of WGs and is active on SAAFE so wanted to know how she was as a shag. Was she all mouth and no trousers? (secretly hoping for lots of mouth and definitely no trousers).

She was in fact my plan B when it seemed that plan A (Bust delicious External Link/Members Only had gone incommunicado). Searching Aw for alternatives in the same area I noticed Amy had her location as Euston texted her to ask availability and with excellent coms set up meeting for one hour. Amy is Scarbourough based but tours a lot, when in London she usually books a hotel on the South Bank but I have never been organised enough to hitch up. She had infact booked a day room in a Euston hotel between her check-out time at the Southbank and before her train back north to see is there was business to be had.

Knocked at the door and was greeted by Amy in full on DFK mode lots of that plus stroking before money had changed hands or any clothes shed. She was not wearing make-up and her profile pictures are accurate, I think it you passed her in the street you would not notice her particularly-she is quite pretty and pale skinned but not a head turner apart from her long hair. Once on the bed she expertly set to work on my cock and balls while I sucked her responsive nipples. At one stage I asked her to slow down and she asked “don’t you want two pops?” I said I did but would wait. Lots of OW and I fingered her bum. I asked her about RO ( a favourite of mine) and she shuddered and made a face and admitted that she was “ a bit of a germ-o-phobe”-shame .

Anyway she rode me cowgirl and I came. We lay on the bed and chatted-she is off to New York soon (prostitution is illegal in the USA) and I asked how she screened clients for cops-she uses screening services and takes care who she selects-she was funny about touring Ireland-Catholic guilt can mean lots of men bottle the appointments-she told me about the “up themselves” Channel Islanders and how her favourite place to tour was the Isle of Man. Lots of chat about the legalities of prostitution and the Rad fems attempts to abolish it. Then she turned to me and initiated a second round and a second pop resulted. No way is she a clock watcher and I had a good time-a good example of a GFE. Thinking now I should have arranged for anal as it might have been good

If you want an intelligent and informed down to earth Yorkshire lass who knows how to deliver a good GFE she is a good bet. Would I return? Not sure-for me I want a bit more of a stunning girl and a bit of PSE mixed in with GFE (don’t we all?) and the lack of OWO and RO probably stacks against her-we shall see.

Offline Matium

She's going to be spitting blood that there's a review on her on UKP!

:diablo: