Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natiklovely  (Read 386 times)

Offline Boro456

Has anybody seen her ?

External Link/Members Only

She looks gorgeous, doesn't she ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Welcome to UKP.
May I suggest you first share a few of your own recent experiences, perhaps in the form of reviews, before you start asking questions that some very suspicious members here might interpret as touting.

Offline LLPunting

Welcome to UKP.
May I suggest you first share a few of your own recent experiences, perhaps in the form of reviews, before you start asking questions that some very perspicacious members here might interpret as a fucking joke

Error corrected
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 07:54:26 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
She looks gorgeous, doesn't she ?

I’ll play ball:  Professional photos - unlikely to be a particularly fair reflection of what she looks like.  Extensive likes list.  Profile text absolute bollocks.  No reason to think she isn’t legit, but nothing which gets me particularly excited either. 

And I would also reinforce the things other replies have said about this feeling like a touting question. 

Offline LLPunting

I’ll play ball:  Professional photos - unlikely to be a particularly fair reflection of what she looks like.  Extensive likes list.  Profile text absolute bollocks.  No reason to think she isn’t legit, but nothing which gets me particularly excited either. 

And I would also reinforce the things other replies have said about this feeling like a touting question.

If those were pro shots tell her to get her money back.

What's she hiding?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
If those were pro shots tell her to get her money back.

What's she hiding?

If I had to guess she’s probably a fair bit older than stated.  Zoom in on the mask picture and there isn’t a line anywhere on her face - likely heavy photoshop (in fact you can barely see where her cheek is in front of her neck).  Also possible mummy tummy, judging by the carefully placed hand on the second pic and the turning away from camera in the third.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 08:15:53 pm by Spunky34 »

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown

Oh yeah, also £300 an hour - which is ridiculous.

Offline Boro456

Ok Thank you guys.
I think I should avoid her.
Any recommandation for an outcall meeting ?

Stortford