Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FKK Clubs in London  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Bobby85bobby

Hello,

does anyone have any information re FKK clubs in London, such as those in Germany and NL. I have visited several in NL and Goldentime in Germany (will post a review soon). Seeing scantily clad women roam around then picking one out to my taste is something that really gets me in the mood.

Is there any such clubs in London?

Thanks,

B

Offline VFM

FKK clubs don't exist in London, if they did we would have pleny of info on them here!

Offline Jerboa

FKK Clubs in UK? You have two hopes....no hope and bob hope! The reason why these clubs operate freely and owners invest millions in them, is because running brothels is legal in Germany.

Offline myothernameis

Hello,

does anyone have any information re FKK clubs in London,

Is there any such clubs in London?

I suppose the nearest thing would be the house of Devine, or similar clubs

Offline smiths

I suppose the nearest thing would be the house of Devine, or similar clubs

The nearest thing here are sex parties like TPC/LAPC listed on the punting Wiki, and to make clear I am not recommending either of those 2, in fact in London parties have got a lot worse due to lack of competition in recent years in my opinion.

Offline Billy no mates

in fact in London parties have got a lot worse due to lack of competition in recent years

Agree, 150%

Offline Jerboa

The nearest thing here are sex parties like TPC/LAPC listed on the punting Wiki, and to make clear I am not recommending either of those 2, in fact in London parties have got a lot worse due to lack of competition in recent years in my opinion.

Well partytreffs could be classed close to sex parties, but in general at fkk clubs you pay by the session.