Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charmaine and Louise Northamton  (Read 1320 times)

Offline rigdick

So I've booked to see these 2 mother and daughter I believe.  What am I going to get?

Online finn5555

If you read previous reviews basically a massage and wanked off by a pensioner  :lol:

Offline Colindoe

If you read previous reviews basically a massage and wanked off by a pensioner  :lol:

I’d be interested in reading your review once you’ve been Chap, these were on my bucket list awhile ago but seemed to disappear. I know Charmaine has been about on and off, but if I’m going to tick that box I’d prefer the full experience with the 4-hands. It’s reputedly excellent for what it is.

Offline scouting

So I've booked to see these 2 mother and daughter I believe.  What am I going to get?

I look forward to reading about it rigdick. Their reputation is very good if you're realistic about body size etc. Also being mother and daughter one of them apparently retires when it comes to the ending.

Major Payne has often mentioned them and wrote a good review of a 4 hander with Charmaine and her friend Zoe/Trina  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280641.0
I've seen Charmaine and Trina individually and confirm their services were both very good.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 11:00:48 am by scouting »

Offline scutty brown

you're far more likely to get useful answers if you put links to their profile(s)

Offline scouting

you're far more likely to get useful answers if you put links to their profile(s)

External Link/Members Only

Text ad bottom right;

LOVELY, OLDER LADY, 73, offers naturist, intimate, fbsm. Clean, discreet, ground floor flat. Wetroom and easy parking. Very friendly, welcoming and unrushed. Four-hand also available. Northampton, 5 mins from J15A. 07462 534190.

Offline rigdick

STAY FAR FAR AWAY GUYS.  first I will say is shes a lovely lady,  I think she actually enjoys the company.  She messed up the booking so no 4 hands.
The house was fine, opened the door and FFS  very old, a large lady short hair and I tried not to look but she also has a dodgy eye thats not looking at you,  Anyway Im there so fuck it.  on the table in the lounge, she stips off naked. not the best thing Ive seen,  starts a massage, 10 minutes in I say fuck this lets get to the main event.  she leads me to the bedroom.  again loads of kissing which was okay.  a nice BJ, shes very willing but kept saying things like oh your lovely,  I defo could have fucked her but decided on a wank into her mouth.  i needed to go.

Overall I wouldnt return but its a pity other ladys arent as willing and enjoy themselves as much as she did. 

Offline Barney31

I saw her 5 years ago (and reviewed) and your experience sounds similar to mine but with a fair few more miles on the clock  :rolleyes:

Offline scouting

STAY FAR FAR AWAY GUYS.  first I will say is shes a lovely lady,  I think she actually enjoys the company.  She messed up the booking so no 4 hands.
The house was fine, opened the door and FFS  very old, a large lady short hair and I tried not to look but she also has a dodgy eye thats not looking at you,  Anyway Im there so fuck it.  on the table in the lounge, she stips off naked. not the best thing Ive seen,  starts a massage, 10 minutes in I say fuck this lets get to the main event.  she leads me to the bedroom.  again loads of kissing which was okay.  a nice BJ, shes very willing but kept saying things like oh your lovely,  I defo could have fucked her but decided on a wank into her mouth.  i needed to go.

Overall I wouldnt return but its a pity other ladys arent as willing and enjoy themselves as much as she did.

You could cut and paste this with a bit more info to make it a proper review