Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cornelia  (Read 1404 times)

masked-vigilante

Has anyone had the pleasure??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Searched on the forum looked like she was in the Scotland with other polish WGs and have now moved to Leicester. She looks like she can relieve my month long stress and hard-work.  :D

If not good can anyone please suggest someone else like her ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline brumrock

nice taste masked-vigilante...... and good detective work CoolTiger

masked-vigilante

What would i do without UKP specially CT ...   :) .. thank you very much CT ... i was going to take a plunge within one or two days :D ... such a shame, pics are fake ... Btw i texted her few days ago and she gave me the same address as Katy ...  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29561.0 ... whose profile btw doesnt exist on AW anymore .... Her FRs are by guys who have nice reports from other WGs ... Should i ask for pics ?

masked-vigilante

Brumrock ... Thanx  :D ... need another option like this chick ... but a real one ... please suggest if you've got any ... Or next best option for me is to go for Thai chick ...  :cool:

Offline j122

Have the pics changed on her profile since then?

masked-vigilante

Nope and she has been on my HL for like almost a week ( been checking her out everyday  :D) ... and nothing on her AW profile has changed
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:28:12 pm by masked-vigilante »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
What would i do without UKP specially CT ...   :) .. thank you very much CT ... i was going to take a plunge within one or two days :D ... such a shame, pics are fake ... Btw i texted her few days ago and she gave me the same address as Katy ...  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29561.0 ... whose profile btw doesnt exist on AW anymore .... Her FRs are by guys who have nice reports from other WGs ... Should i ask for pics ?

:hi: :hi:

the address (near Holiday Inn) is a regular stop-over for loads of these girls, so quite often they are genuine. However, some of the scammers have also picked this address up (probably off genuine WGs) and quoted the same address, thereby suggesting that they are genuine, so that punters end up subscribing to their PG.

Offline j122

Nope and she has been on my HL for like almost a week ( been checking her out everyday  :D) ... and nothing on her AW profile has changed
Ok it's just none of the pics that CT put links to are on there

masked-vigilante

WTF ...  they just got changed .... so no go i guess

masked-vigilante

I mean LITERALLY JUST NOW the pics got changed .. because had her profile opened in another tab ...

Offline j122

I believe you mate because I checked out the thread earlier. I figured they'd changed because of the snarling third photo

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Ok it's just none of the pics that CT put links to are on there

Strange. Although she has now changed the 3 pics, when you go into her profile for the first time, I can still see the old pics, although when I click on them, the pictures change to the new ones.  Should you find this happens to you as well, then simply click the profile above, then click the 3 tinyurl links I have posted. Hopefully, you'll see the connection.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Either Pimp is also reading this, or a punter may have questioned the authenticity of her pics.

Anyway, new pic still shows that photo has been used in the past, when profile only created few months ago.

External Link/Members Only

You guys need to learn to use google image search fast!!!

masked-vigilante

Yes i do ... but for that i need an image ... not being able to right click on WG's images  :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

masked-vigilante

Chrome but have firefox installed if i have to use it

pleasure

Chrome but have firefox installed if i have to use it

In Firefox, hold down Shift while you right-click to get the menu. No doubt something similar on Chrome, but not sure it'll be the same key.

masked-vigilante

Brilliant!! ..  :D From now my default browser is Firefox  :D :cool: ... Thanx mate!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
In Firefox, hold down Shift while you right-click to get the menu. No doubt something similar on Chrome, but not sure it'll be the same key.

Or when you right click first time, you will get message saying "copyright protected, blah blah".

Acknowledge it by presiing okay, then right click again... same message comes up, but this time you select the box that then prevents same message coming up.

so when you right click the third time, "searxch image on google" comes up as one of the choices.