Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET BRUNASLUT - Byker  (Read 1434 times)

5 review(s) for Jenny Kardashian’s (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Jomny

External Link/Members Only
(Hope the link works, if not I’ll fix it up when I get on my computer)

Went for my first punt today. Always fancied a Brazilian girl.

LOCATION - 6/10

Not very discrete. Wouldn’t have been so bad but I couldn’t get in so was left standing outside for 5 minutes or so looking very not inconspicuous.

APPEARANCE - 7/10

Bruna is attractive. Massive natural boobs which are tremendous, good curves. Facially not really my type but no worse than what you’d expect from a foreign WG in byker I would think.

THE MEET - 7/10

Bruna is very approachable and friendly. She was very easy to talk to and settled my nerves quickly. Awesome OWO technique, lots of deepthroating and ball sucking and the like. Sex itself happened in multiple positions and was alright. Seemed to really enjoy the whole act of getting me off, a turn on in itself.

Didn’t clock watch at all, probably went over time if anything. £70 for 30 mins, not bad. Would recommend.

Offline Wonderwall_m1

Seems good but 70 for half an hour is a no.

Offline Winker121

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Seventy quid for thirty minutes is too much for me but its good to hear that you really enjoyed your first punt. Off to a good start eh.  Cheers.

Offline johnr1

£70 for 30 mins is a big no even £60 is to much IMO  :thumbsdown: should be back down to £50 again pussy is getting expensive  :blush: