Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cumforcarly Wrekenton nice girl lacklustre experience  (Read 1070 times)

52 review(s) for Cumforcarly (46 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Online dubhcarr

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was back in the NE and had contacted a SP via AW initial reply then silence so I  was looking for a replacement and remembered Carlys reviews, thanks to reviewers.

Expectation: GFE from reports with a SP with lots of AW FB's (? lol)

The venue: suburban house in Wrekenton top flat wetroom shower nice room sturdy bed parking outside if needed I came by PT and was looking to kill an hour in Wrekenton which is a bit grim but coffee in a Greggs and piss in a local rough but friendly pub.

Comms: Good by phone and txt. £60 30 mins/100 PH so I booked at 4hrs notice 1HR for 100 Lizzies. She asked me if I had an AW account so I put the booking through AW and it was confirmed immediately I can see that she likes to work like this by the volume of FB she has. Txt that she does not do Anal CIM Fingers and I must have a shower at her place to start...OK...

Services: FK RO OWO covered sex in mish HJ

The Girl: Pretty 6-7 mole on chin age mid 20s 5'3" size 10- 32 C soft natural mommies tits with large areola nice nips hair tied up soft friendly with a bit of reserve. She is not toned but a cuddly but not fat soft girl. Im sure she is the body in the AW profile pics no face shots so who knows. No tatts or piercings I remember soft skin.

The meet: arrives 10 mins early told to wait OK then got txt with house number. The street is open so hanging around is a bit obvious but hey ho. Carly greets in petticoat looks Ok we go upstairs to flat. Paperwork and shower done and onto bed. Im confirming services before and she says that she had a punter finger her roughly a couple of days previously and made her bleed and one punter turn up smelling of shit who refused to have a shower its incredible that some inept punters fkk it up for the rest of us with their inconsiderate behaviour. Chat chat then off with petticoat and knicks to reveal cute tits so kiss rub clit suck and squeeze tits FK then RO she said that really got her going and so tongue and squeese breast combo got very wet but no big O. She said she didnt cum easy but who cares. OWO great BJ with tounge action to head shafts great feeling and Bod Mhor was ready mac up and into mish. Couple of positiond legs over shoulders down lick to male mums back to mish but I wasnt happy the condom was too tight and starting to hurt. So HJ to completion Shower and off in 50 mins.

Conclusion: Im glad I met Carly she is a nice mommy type but I wont go back. She lacked any real engagement or passion. As your man says YMMV with any SP but I think she was reserved perhaps with recent experiences with strangers. What really ruined it for me was the tight condom. An experienced SP should have a range of condoms and know how to right size the punter of if they get it wrong change. I got the feeling that she had one size fits all..YHB have lots of choice out there and I will look for someone new next time in the area having crossed two off my list with this visit.

Happy punting   :music:

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for this. Hope it didn't spoil your time here. We've got a thread going on good value girls so next time you're here, you've got some other choices.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:56:16 pm by datwabbit »

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for the review, it's good to get impartial reviews from someone not a regular in the area  :hi:

Online dubhcarr

Thanks for this. Hope it didn't spoil your time here. We've got a thread going on good value girls so next time you're here, you've got some other choices.

thanks for this just had a scan......very useful... :hi:

Online dubhcarr

Cheers for the review, it's good to get impartial reviews from someone not a regular in the area  :hi:

your welcome    :hi:  Ive met some great girls so far prefer not to use agencies which is a bit harder in this region.......

Offline Shearer1955

Good review...an impartial perspective from a non-regular within the NE but reflects an average  punt  :hi:
Proves that even girls who might be considered amongst the best within a region are only as good as their last punt

Offline AgedCases

I'm confused by the fact she said no CIM yet has offered it in the past and didn't tell me it was off the menu when I enquired.

Seems I may be looking elsewhere now.

Offline Kev3773

I'm confused by the fact she said no CIM yet has offered it in the past and didn't tell me it was off the menu when I enquired.

It's still on her AW profile and it doesn't say at discretion, so she should remove it as it's misleading punters imo

Offline datwabbit

CIM is still on her likes list so a bit of inaccuracy there.

Offline Tiger63

Online dubhcarr

sorry guys I made a mistake.....I still have the txt she says " I dont offer fingering, anal, unprotected sex and all clients are required to have a shower before booking commences xx"

I rarely ask for CIM.........sorry for misleading you all......... :hi:

Offline Kev3773

sorry guys I made a mistake.....I still have the txt she says " I dont offer fingering, anal, unprotected sex and all clients are required to have a shower before booking commences xx"

I rarely ask for CIM.........sorry for misleading you all......... :hi:

No worries, thanks for clarifying  :thumbsup: