Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pru, Amour - Ashington  (Read 1263 times)

Offline ashmag

External Link/Members Only
[Link fixed by admin]

Pru. Ashington, 30 minutes,29 March 2017. £60

COMMUNICATIONS... GOOD.
Text amour for a half twelve punt at around 1145 and got address soon after.
AREA...FINE.
Terraced house at the top end of Ashington, not far from park. House clean enough though a lot of toys around and bed only a blow up one.
PRU. ...GORGEOUS. Around late twenties id say. Blonde , great body and a nice lass. Cheerful and calms any nerves.
MEET. 8/10
Pru quickly answered the door after a quick glance through the window. I arrived a little early but she was happy to let me in. She apologised for the mess and said she was about to move. That's a standard WG one but may be the case. We quickly went upstairs and she immediately writhed on the airbed. I mentioned the payment she didn't ,but it was out of the way.
She was dressed in a black vest top, black fishnets' and boots which blew me away. She quickly got out of it though ,including the black knickers and she flew out of the blocks a real surprise. Basically she's a goer.
Oral was with condom and no arse action but you would hardly notice either of those as she was good.
After a lot of oral which she was dripping wet with, I teased her and eventually she forced me inside her and let's say we were both happy. She loved playing in front of a mirror after I asked her to.
I would say if your looking for that working class lass who is a hell of a fuck(who doesn't) , she's a great choice.
No complaints and a real boost to what was a poor Ashington punting scene

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review.

Here's the active link.

External Link/Members Only

Wrekenton68

Maybe a tad T.M.I., specifying the exact date and time

walking dead

When you saying working class is that code for chav?