Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly of Fenham, massage w/ extra  (Read 3371 times)

Offline 3rdManIn

External Link/Members Only

Hi all,
1st review, so please bear with me. I had read about Lilly on here so many times, I wanted to give it a try.

Comms:
I texted a couple of hours earlier on the off chance Lilly had availability at the time I was free. Very polite text back fairly quicky confirming and we quickly exchanged messages that gave me details of the address and where I could park. All good.

Very easy to find and park, discrete. Not the nicest place I've been in, in terms of decor, but not the worst (I've been to lisa's).

The superficial stuff:
Lilly was waiting at the door to let me in. I was a little disappointed. I'm a Sheng enthusiast and I find Sheng more attractive, with a better body. I also find Sheng more friendly and flirty, which I really like. Having said that, Lilly was not unfriendly and this was my first visit to her, so she's hardly going to greet me like a long time friend. And funnily enough, the closer I came to cumming, the prettier she looked.

The massage:
Massage is in an upstairs room, with a proper massage table. there's also a bed in there, which I thought was slightly odd.
Lilly saw me into the room, confirmed the length of the massage and the price - £40 for an hour - then left to let me undress.
When she returned, I'd adopted the position and she asked if I wanted a soft, medium or hard massage. I went for hard.
The massage was really good quality and well recommended.
During the main massage, there was plenty of close call glides of the fingers and the way she manipulates your body causes a good bit of jiggling on he old man that was making me pray that I didn't shoot before she even touched my balls. I'm sure she must know that it starts the excitement.
While I was still on my front, she started playing with my balls and ass, with the occasional reach-under stroke. really good technique and this was all before she even asked about HE.
She then asked me to turn over and my semi was a clear indication that the answer to "do you want extra massage?" was going to be yes. She pointed out that she charges extra, and she said £20, which was fine with me, as it was what I expected.
She started massaging around the area and then began the HE itself. Now, this is unusual in my experience, she asked me whether I liked it slow and steady or fast (I forget the exact words she used. I went for slow as I wanted to draw things out a little and enjoy it.
One very oily and explosive conclusion later (during which I had a cheeky handful of ass), she wiped up, went for a hot towel to wipe me down and then finished with a leg and foot massage.

All in all, a great massage and HE for a reasonable price.

Offline jake

Good review agree with comments about sheng every time had massage from lily its been in the down stairs room , was the girl tall with bowl haircut if yes thats not lily

Offline 3rdManIn

No,shorter lady. Long face. Very small breasts.

Offline maxxblue

No,shorter lady. Long face. Very small breasts.

How do you know that they were very small - she wasn't topless, by any chance, was she?

Offline 3rdManIn

No, but there was very little there. even a tight dress would show some strainage if it was strapping things down.

Offline maxxblue

No, but there was very little there. even a tight dress would show some strainage if it was strapping things down.

Just wondered, 3rdManIn - thanks for clarifying.

Offline 3rdManIn

no probs mate. Never got a feel or a proper gander, if that's what you were wondering.

Offline maxxblue

no probs mate. Never got a feel or a proper gander, if that's what you were wondering.

Yes, that's what I was wondering.  :)