Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole (Gracies Girls) - Norton  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Sammee69

I know she's received many glowing reports, but fwiw here's my report on a 30 minute punt with Nicole at Norton yesterday.

External Link/Members Only

Cost - £60 for 30 minutes

Services offered/requested - DFK, GFE, OWO, RO, 69, COB, CIM (no swallow)

Accommodation - ground floor flat in a quite secluded spot. Clean and tidy.

Comms - all done and confirmed by text

Nicole - as described, mid to late 30s, super figure, fake boobs but well done (not those awful, blown up melons - little bit of scarring underneath), very clean, very well dressed in all manner of sexy lingerie (basque, stockings sussies etc). Dusky looks, would be a head-turner if you saw her down your local pub). Really friendly and accommodating, good hygiene, smelt nice. All smiles and laughter and natural chattiness (not in a boring, can we just get down to business now kind of a way).

Meeting - Started with full on passionate snogging, really gets into it, and either fully enjoys what she's doing, or is a very good actress. After passionate DFK for a couple of minutes with my hands over her very tidy curves, she mischeviously made her way downstairs and unleashed the old racing snake for some exceedingly good oral (lots of lip action, no teeth, sloppy spitting, plenty of eye-contact). If I'd let her carry on she would easily have had me come there and then, so we retired to the bed for some more kissing, cuddling, and getting to grips with her norks. Felt surprisingly natural for fake boobs, had a lot of fun sucking quite hard her dark nips.

At her suggestion we segued into a 69 which was pretty fantastic, buried my face and tongue in her pussy while stroking her ass and back. Again, her oral technique was spot on.

On with the fisherman's friend and she jumped on top for some cowgirl, then what I believe is Indian cowgirl (her feet on my thighs as she squatted down on my cock and bounced up and down). Then opted for some plain old vanilla, which was a lot of fun pounding away as she was moaning and I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock. Finished off splashing all over her boobs as she knelt and the floor and laid back over the bed. Mop up, friendly chit-chat, a few more passionate snogs then back to reality.

Great 30 minutes, quality girl who puts some of my recent punts to shame (see previous 2 reviews). Attitude spot on, very enthusiastic, friendly, sexy and passionate.

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the very well done review.  You have enjoyed yourself  and seem to have spent your time and money wisely!

Offline Jibbi

Yeah I certainly need to get around to returning to her. Thanks for the review.