Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess1000 Stockton  (Read 4209 times)

29 review(s) for jess1000 (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Jess Teesside (27 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Kev3773

Jess has had some good reviews in the past so this is really just an up to date report on whether she is still performing to a good standard.
Had some free time last week so tried a few girls I liked the look of but to no avail so contacted Jess who I haven't seen in about 9 months. She was free So I checked she was still at same place a house near town center. Got to hers and let her know, she said she was running 5 mins late, no problem thats all it was. She let me in and wasn't dressed in her usual short skirt to view her gorgeous arse as she goes upstairs, instead she had jeans on as she had just arrived. Into bedroom she removed jeans and put some hold ups on and she looked good as ever. I got most of my gear off then joined her on the bed. She was all over me snogging my face off and sat astride me grinding her crotch into mine. I've had a few good punts with her but this was even better she was really into it so much so almost didn't feel like a punt. She then removed my boxers and gave me a great sloppy blowjob after 5 mins or so I returned the favour she was soaking and I'm sure she was genuinely enjoying it. On with the Mac and great mish session while she continued sticking her tongue down my throat. Finished fairly soon and lay back  having a cuddle and chat. She's still on top form IMO so will return soon  :hi:
 External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 10:53:45 am by alfie2013 »

valentino77

Thanks for the review and update Alfie.Must see this young lady has consistently good reviews.

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review,if it wasn't such a trek for me  I'd pay her a visit

Offline OscarC

Cheers, one day I will make the effort to see her.

Offline johnny34

Thanks for the review alfie. I've had Jess on my HL for ages, must get to see her soon.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review.....I must try and be in the area during daytime as her hours seem limited..(?)

Offline toon972

I will have to make an effort to see this girl.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Good review Alfie, thanks, maybe worth a trip down the A19. 

Offline AgedCases

Thanks for the review. Must see her soon as I'm in Teesside.

Offline Shearer1955

I tried to arrange a meeting today but communication was a bit haphazard so it never happened!!

I'll try again another day as she does look good  :dancegirl:

Offline Kev3773

I tried to arrange a meeting today but communication was a bit haphazard so it never happened!!

I'll try again another day as she does look good  :dancegirl:

Got to admit that's probably her weak point, generally ok with me but I've seen her several times now, maybe that helps  :unknown:

Offline Shearer1955

She does look good Alfie so worth persevering with methinks :angelgirl:

Offline Kev3773

She does look good Alfie so worth persevering with methinks :angelgirl:

I can only speak for myself, I think she's worth it and she's had quite a few good reviews from other members too. You pays your money you takes your chances.  :hi:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Mate her comma are appauling. She basically picks up her phone when she fancies working and accepts which ever enquiry / booking she sees first. In all fairness she can do what she wants as she is just fantastic. Twin sis is just as good.

Offline Kev3773

Regarding her comms, I text her last night asking if she was available today, replied within half hour to say what time she was starting. Booked first slot. One text this morning to confirm OK instant reply so off I went and had another great session  :hi:

Offline Shearer1955

Thanks Alfie

To be fair to Jess she has given me her phone number so hopefully i will be able to make direct contact & arrange a meet very soon (next week possibly if she has some available time which fits with my own plans)

Thanks for the replies

:hi:

Offline the game

Cheers for the review, she sounds great  :hi:

Offline toon972

Offline JoshuaNE

It is pretty frustrating. Sometimes I get a reply and sometimes I don't Haven't managed to see her yet but I'm going to keep trying as it sounds like it may be worth the effort. I'm hoping that once she's seen you, subsequent bookings become easier as previously reported.

Offline Kev3773

Offline bigkstyle

It is pretty frustrating. Sometimes I get a reply and sometimes I don't Haven't managed to see her yet but I'm going to keep trying as it sounds like it may be worth the effort. I'm hoping that once she's seen you, subsequent bookings become easier as previously reported.
  I've been a regular of hers for about 2 years and she did say fairly recently that she prefers to see guys shed seen previously. If you do manage to get a meet with her it should be easier after that

Popcorn

I went to this girl once, some time back, and although I agree she is stunning to look at, I found her devoid of personality, there was no connection at all between us. Pity because she's so good looking but I wouldn't go back.

Offline Mansell

I went to this girl once, some time back, and although I agree she is stunning to look at, I found her devoid of personality, there was no connection at all between us. Pity because she's so good looking but I wouldn't go back.
I saw her a couple of times a long time ago and she was quiet in the first meet but much better in the second.  I think she is one of those girls who feels more comfortable as she gets to know you and is happy to chat then. She actually has a good personality when it comes out but you do have to make an effort.

Offline Kev3773

I saw her a couple of times a long time ago and she was quiet in the first meet but much better in the second.  I think she is one of those girls who feels more comfortable as she gets to know you and is happy to chat then. She actually has a good personality when it comes out but you do have to make an effort.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline dirkdigler

+2
She's a lovely sweet girl
Depends what your looking for though

Offline Slaine

She's just really shy imo, but has a body to die for and is a great fuck  :thumbsup:

Popcorn

Problem is, after paying good money for the company of someone who was about as exciting as a blow up doll I had no desire to go back and make an effort. It's her who should be making the effort. Looks aren't everything.

Offline Mansell

Problem is, after paying good money for the company of someone who was about as exciting as a blow up doll I had no desire to go back and make an effort. It's her who should be making the effort. Looks aren't everything.

True and it's the difference between an OK punt and an awesome one. Good luck with your next one.  :thumbsup:

vw

Sounds like that will make a useful review !

Offline Kev3773

A review would be the right thing to do here imo. As you said earlier you didn't connect with her whereas the vast majority who have taken time out to review her have had an enjoyable experience. Knowledge is power.  :unknown:

Offline NotTooOld4It

A review would be the right thing to do here imo. As you said earlier you didn't connect with her whereas the vast majority who have taken time out to review her have had an enjoyable experience. Knowledge is power.  :unknown:
I've seen her two or three times and agree she is quite quiet and I think shy too. She was much less reserved on my second and third visits though.

She speaks quickly with a pronounced Teesside account which had me asking her more than once to repeat what she'd just said. But that's just a tiny complaint. She is a very passionate kisser - and I mean very passionate - which I reckon more than compensates for her shyness.She is very atractive with a nice slim figure, silky-smooth skin and an absolutely fantastic backside. I live on Tyneside and don't have a car, so a visit to Jess involves an hour-long journey by Metro and bus or train. But as i said in my first review of her she's worth every mile and every minute.

Offline AgedCases

I've seen her two or three times and agree she is quite quiet and I think shy too. She was much less reserved on my second and third visits though.

She speaks quickly with a pronounced Teesside account which had me asking her more than once to repeat what she'd just said. But that's just a tiny complaint. She is a very passionate kisser - and I mean very passionate - which I reckon more than compensates for her shyness.She is very atractive with a nice slim figure, silky-smooth skin and an absolutely fantastic backside. I live on Tyneside and don't have a car, so a visit to Jess involves an hour-long journey by Metro and bus or train. But as i said in my first review of her she's worth every mile and every minute.

I'm looking for a very passionate kisser on Teesside so I appreciate this post. Thank you. I know how it feels to travel for punts. I have no car so am having to commute to Tyneside for punts.

Offline Shearer1955

I found her to be an excellent punt; plenty of dfk with someone who responds enthusiastically & a great fuck - she is an absolutely lovely looking girl  :dancegirl:

She isn't overly communicative which will be for some a turn off but I think it just her nature; I made some effort just by talking in a friendly manner & she was forthcoming & friendly  :kissgirl:

I will definitely have another meet soon

Offline Slaine

I found her to be an excellent punt; plenty of dfk with someone who responds enthusiastically & a great fuck - she is an absolutely lovely looking girl  :dancegirl:

She isn't overly communicative which will be for some a turn off but I think it just her nature; I made some effort just by talking in a friendly manner & she was forthcoming & friendly  :kissgirl:

I will definitely have another meet soon

Couldn't agree more, that's exactly how I found her  :hi: