Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia Andrews - South Tyneside  (Read 3367 times)

24 review(s) for Amelia.Andrews (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Asar

External Link/Members Only

Had a 2 hour incall with the lovely Amelia - not related at all to the post I made 6 days ago in the other thread.

I know other people said she was good but I didn't quite know how good. I wanted to experience some domination practices so thought why not start with the most highly rated one.

I am going to be lazy and just copy and paste my review from another site:

At the start of the incall, I was “ordered” to take mine and Amelia’s clothes off, I quickly obliged and then as discussed beforehand I was tied up and placed a hood with gag on me, then she started teasing me. She then uses quite a few of her instruments, as well. She soon got me to lie on my back, took my hood off and then showed how good her oral skills are, which were fantastic.

Then I was given the chance to give some reverse oral, which Amelia seemed to very much enjoy. She did taste wonderful as well and even got me to slide my fingers into her vagina.

Afterwards she tied my again, blindfolded, rimmed me gave me a prostate massage, which again as everything else she offered was great, especially as it was my first time receiving a prostate massage.

Then it was time for even more fun as Amelia sat on my face while I got to lick her vagina, even though my jaw got slightly saw, but tbh I was enjoying myself a bit too much.

I was then spanked with quite a few different instruments including the infamous paddle.

It was then onto the protected sex and as requested cowgirl and missionary, and fuck me was her cowgirl tremendous, especially how tight Amelia was.

After sex, had some oral and she managed to make me cum with her great technique.

Again I got myself some tickle torture and she I didn’t behave myself I just got some spanking with the paddle.

Then I couldn’t help myself but gave some more oral, including using a wand on Amelia.

Afterwards we hugged and kissed, then had a shower afterwards. Cleaned up had a chat, which was very relaxed, was good how she spent her time with me.

We did overrun and I didn’t quite know how much until I got back to my car, I certainly had a fantastic time and was extremely easy to get on with and felt like a fantastic experience that makes want me to go back for more. I did get the impression that Amelia enjoyed the incall as well and had plenty of fun with me.

TLDR:Amelia is an obvious recommendation for anyone that wants a great time or experience domination services. As she clearly does her research and tailors the meet to her client's requirements as there was plenty of communication before the meeting.

It was my first punt of the year and I feel I am going to be hard pushed to find better one this year, as I did have a wonderful time, it was further than I normally travel so I got limited times I can try and re-visit.

Offline The Outsider

You're a braver man than me!  ;)

Thanks for the review. 

Offline jake

Good review im hoping to book appointment with Amelia when our schedules can match up

Offline stanleyjohn

Couldn't agree more, Amelia is fantastic. I am plucking up the courage to meet again and to go a bit further. My legs were shaking for bloody hours.

Offline CELICA GT

Nice  review, she also has great banter on UKE , not sure about her AA paddles on me though  :sarcastic:

Offline Tiger63

She is perhaps the only WG I would go to see.
No disrespect  to the others  but AA just has that " something "

walking dead

Seriously the only one ?
You're either a bit attached or she is fucking amazing !?

Offline Tiger63

Seriously the only one ?
You're either a bit attached or she is fucking amazing !?

Explain that one to me then

walking dead

Offline the game

Thanks for the review mate. I may be in the minority but she is not for me would eat me alive I reckon  :lol:

Offline Asar

Thanks for the review mate. I may be in the minority but she is not for me would eat me alive I reckon  :lol:

To be honest it is the first domination booking I have made and thought I would try something different to see if I would enjoy it. I did enjoy it alot, it may not be something I want from every incall from now in, but something I am will to try and go further and experience it more. And what's wrong with a lass eating you alive? :p After only starting punting last year I thought I would try a few different things to see if I can broaden what I would enjoy. The problem I find is what GFE and PSE has different interpretations to different people. Hell I will probably find some things I don't like, but thats all part of the fun for me. Now I just have to see if I can get enough courage to see Amelia again or see someone else. Tbh was half tempted to see Victoria Kavanagh to experience anal.

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
AA was my first domination booking as a punter about a month back and I got to try a lot of things I maybe wouldn't necessarily do for the first time with a client in my professional life. I liked the hood, all the sensory deprivation stuff is fantastic and I would second that AA enjoys what she does. Her famous paddle bloody hurts though, but she's good at working out your limits and only pushing them slightly, she's pretty good at anticipating what you can and can't take. I would recommend her for beginners to BDSM, but maybe mention that so she can start off slow and work you up to it.

She is very pretty as well, a short curvy girl with lovely big eyes. Maybe not for those of you that like really skinny girls but I thought she was attractive.

I am obviously female, so I just wanted to say that she is just as good at domming a girl as she is a guy, for anyone who is looking to do a couples booking or something?

I am an SP so my contribution as a punter may or may not be welcome, but I cleared it with admin that I am not allowed to post my own reviews because I am currently working as an SP in Yorkshire but I am allowed to add my experiences to other peoples reviews and contribute to UKP as a punter in a non-touting capacity. So I hope this is okay to post.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask though I don't have PM facility obviously on UKP but do on UKE.

walking dead

You have done duos with her recently?

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
You have done duos with her recently?

No I have never done duos with her. I have only ever done one duo and that was with victoria kavanagh. I saw AA as a punter.

Offline Tiger63

No I have never done duos with her. I have only ever done one duo and that was with victoria kavanagh. I saw AA as a punter.

I remember the photos being on UKE :yahoo:

walking dead

Sorry I got a bit mixed up. There is a suggestion on uke you may do duos with her next time you tour with her. Maybe that's why I got a little mixed up.

With all due respect you are very friendly with Amelia and there is a suggestion you may duo with her.
So I am personally taking your comments with a pinch of salt.

I have never met her so don't have a view personally
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 06:14:43 am by walking dead »

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Sorry I got a bit mixed up. There is a suggestion on uke you may do duos with her next time you tour with her. Maybe that's why I got a little mixed up.

With all due respect you are very friendly with Amelia and there is a suggestion you may duo with her.
So I am personally taking your comments with a pinch of salt.

I have never met her so don't have a view personally

Fair enough! I can understand that.  :)

Offline weewilly

She has no photos on her aw page, is her description accurate? Would you be able to give your own description?

Offline the game

She has no photos on her aw page, is her description accurate? Would you be able to give your own description?

There are pics at the top of this page and she often posts them.on UKE

Offline The Outsider

There are pics at the top of this page and she often posts them.on UKE

If you're quick, Amelia currently has a photo showing on UKP.