Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot_english_blonde  (Read 1276 times)

Ted38

Hi, new to this sight after using it as a point of reference for a while...its been a great help!

has anyone seen HOT_ENGLISH_BLONDE based in Edgware?

sorry, first post... Thanks,  Ted

External Link/Members Only

marty_mcfly

Hi Ted,

I have not seen her but I like her profile and her photos.

She has many reviews on AW. I know reviews on here are more reliable but at least some of the many reviews on AW would be genuine.

Pity she charges extra for CIM.

Online SamLP

Funnily enough I did a search on her too today. Although there's only one review, she is mentioned by panel who seemed to have a top service from her. A mixed bag maybe.

Hornydevil247

Funnily enough I did a search on her too today. Although there's only one review, she is mentioned by panel who seemed to have a top service from her. A mixed bag maybe.

I am sure she has been around for a while prior the creation of her current profile.

I am sure she used to be known as Sammi and toured the east of England with another girl.

I never saw her so can't comment on her service.

HD

Online SamLP

I am sure she has been around for a while prior the creation of her current profile.

I am sure she used to be known as Sammi and toured the east of England with another girl.

I never saw her so can't comment on her service.

HD

It looks like she's had a few name changes
Doing a search on her AW ID brings up 17 topics

west8

Doing a search on her AW ID brings up 17 topics

... and sets alarm bells firmly ringing. No logical reason for so many changes imho.

mystery7

She's ok. A bit of a time waster with the whole chatting and massage bollocks. She's pretty filthy but has no stamina, also tries to limit your access in certain positions. You can get much better than that for £150 mate  :)

mystery7

The scathing review was my exact experience, she is a twat!!!!

mrhappypants

She's been on my HL for ages - thanks for the warnings. 

Dave