Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting comeback  (Read 3061 times)

BeesKnees

Hi everyone.

I dunno if anyone remembers me, but after a long hiatus, I'm coming back to the board and back into punting.

I've got a punting bucket list which I hope to fulfil before I stop again.

Some of it includes

Filming
Any position A levels WG (seen maggie already, would like someone else)
Petite/slender Asian Brit
Nuru/tantric (wanna see what the fuss is about)
100% edge play (seen too many vids and wanna try this out)
Maybe try out RB

Any recommendations are welcome! £100-120 ph but can prob spend a bit more if the WG is particularly worth it.

1 thing I've noticed since I last posted is that the Romanian bashing has died down considerably. Also good to see some of the same old punters I remember back in my day.

I'll probably be posting something similar to Steve2's pick of the day with a £100 ph pick like I did before.

See you around!

Offline socks

100% edge play (seen too many vids and wanna try this out)

Never really enjoyed the slow edging stuff but in the spirit of this board, ie reading others' recommendations to broaden one's horizons, I did a search for it. The first video I watched was

External Link/Members Only

Now if I could get that girl, to do me that service, I'd be a fully fledged convert. I couldn't help but wank out a multi spurter to that video  :yahoo:

BeesKnees

Yeah that was one of the vids I saw and got me interested. I think it's kinda like tantric plus tie & tease.

Might branch out my search to include massage HR only, as I think it could be just as good as FS. No need to tire the entire body out, only the body part that counts!

west8

If you want a girl with the same amazing attitude as Maggie - and as fit - try Lola Bell.

Best tantric massage bar none. Cheap as chips too @ £60.

She's already well reviewed on here.

Offline socks

Yeah that was one of the vids I saw and got me interested. I think it's kinda like tantric plus tie & tease.

Might branch out my search to include massage HR only, as I think it could be just as good as FS. No need to tire the entire body out, only the body part that counts!
yes I love massage with HE as an alternative to a FS punt. Sometimes it's the bliss of laying there doing fuck all while she does all the work to relax me then bring me off, that outweighs sex. But the best is a four hands ending in a fuck. Best of three worlds at least!!

Offline akauya

I've got a punting bucket list which I hope to fulfil before I stop again.

Petite/slender Asian Brit

Any recommendations are welcome! £100-120 ph but can prob spend a bit more if the WG is particularly worth it.

I haven't seen her myself but seems to fit the bill for the Asian Brit on your list:

Kavita_lipstick  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is also a member here. A bit more than your budget but not by much and only does outcalls but may do incalls in Feb.

Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45787.0

Happy punting.

Offline bestbefore

If you want a girl with the same amazing attitude as Maggie - and as fit - try Lola Bell.

Best tantric massage bar none. Cheap as chips too @ £60.

I used to fuck Lola before she got religion (or a boyfriend) and very good she was too. Never tried her massage but now it would be tough to pay the same and only get a rub.

You could also try Sensual Brigit near Mansion House tube. Great body but rather impersonal, however once she lays you down and starts the tantric, she can take you to heaven. Go for tantric into OWO into CIM for a sensational hour. I understand she is leaving in a week or so and won't be back until March. Could be wrong on that as her English isn't great. Her maid speaks good English though.

Pompoy123

d00fer

This girl can do anything she likes to me  :yahoo:

Looks like Remy Lacroix and I agree, but to me obviously. Think she was in that reverse gangbang video posted here as well

Quesadilla

Looks like Remy Lacroix and I agree, but to me obviously. Think she was in that reverse gangbang video posted here as well
Yep, definitely Remy Lacroix.

BeesKnees

Kavita_lipstick  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I did notice her around here but was put off by the outcall only service. But I didn't know she's planning incalls in Feb! Though saying that, I think the queue will be pretty long...

I used to fuck Lola before she got religion (or a boyfriend) and very good she was too. Never tried her massage but now it would be tough to pay the same and only get a rub.

Yeah I know what you mean. It's the VFM aspect in the back of the mind, pay the same for FS but don't really get FS.

On a side note, I noticed Maggie has put her prices up by a tenner....

Offline tazman1002001

OMG......I'm not a big BJ fan but those 2 videos have to be the best I have ever seen. If a WG could do that I would happily pay for a BJ only .....and the fact that both were fully clothed did not at all put me off....... Right any WG who is online and can do this .....ideally in Glasgow or edinburgh then let see comments I can imagine you will be queued out of the door for this service....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Pompoy123

OMG......I'm not a big BJ fan but those 2 videos have to be the best I have ever seen. If a WG could do that I would happily pay for a BJ only .....and the fact that both were fully clothed did not at all put me off....... Right any WG who is online and can do this .....ideally in Glasgow or edinburgh then let see comments I can imagine you will be queued out of the door for this service....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline socks

There's quite a few I've found on xhamster, all as good and unbelievably hot they are, albeit I do still skip sections. Fuck knows how the fella doesn't blow his load way before he eventually loses his muck.

Goofy85

Wonder if it's worth doing a reverse booking, but at a modest price so as to attract quality.

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry guys had to steal you video links for a new topic in Scotland.....lets hope I get w recommendation lol

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46251.0 ...if you want a gander
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

BeesKnees

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She might be a winner. Too far on the other side of London for me though. Also no pics of the wg so that's another downer. She seems very confident on her skills though with decent feedback too

a10

Thought this thread would be about snappy one liners to spout as you walk!   :D

As for the oral teasing, Sexy Elise is good at that and visits Maidenhead frequently which is the other side of London

Might be worth a punt?

Offline Zeusthedoc

This girl can do anything she likes to me  :yahoo:

she appears to be off her face! I'd rather she didn't