Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price Rises . . . WTF???  (Read 4334 times)

Dave2014

Has anyone else noticed that the type of Polish girls who last year had rates of £80/100 for an hour now have the higher rates of £120 for an hour?

Do you think the Sergeis had an oligopoly conference, made a cartel, and fixed the prices?

I will not go over £100 ph for a regular Polish girl.

Type_O_Negative

I noticed that too. One Polish girl (she used to work in Acton Town) 8 moths ago was charging 100/hour. In April she decided to charge 120/hour and now she wants 160/hour.

I did think prices go up only on the 1st January when New Year starts  :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:56:51 pm by Type_O_Negative »

condomman

No but noticed most English girls are now charging £140+
Referring to the hip hop dictionary "Bitch please"

charming_red

A lot of the Hungarians have followed this pattern as well.

By bumping up to £120/hr they'll lose a fair few customers, thats for sure.

Offline smiths

Has anyone else noticed that the type of Polish girls who last year had rates of £80/100 for an hour now have the higher rates of £120 for an hour?

Do you think the Sergeis had an oligopoly conference, made a cartel, and fixed the prices?

Yes this has happened in London in my observations with some WGs, even more reason to use UKP to locate recommended WGs by punters you find credible in my view.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Ever heard the expression "market forces".     :unknown: :unknown:

If a girl charges £120 an hour and gets loads of bookings then she has got it right --------------- if her phone gets dusty then she has got it wrong.  :hi:

Offline smiths

If a girl charges £120 an hour and gets loads of bookings then she has got it right --------------- if her phone gets dusty then she has got it wrong.  :hi:

Of course it doesn't help when punters like you advise a WG to raise her prices but keep you on her old rate which in your case she didn't do anyway according to you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Silver Birch

Hopefully the power of ukp will have punters voting with their feet and drive prices back down.

In some cases ukp is having the opposite effect  :thumbsdown:

A couple of forum darlings have adjusted inclusive services, so very the reason I visited them in the first place, is now a chargeable extra. Needless to say I haven't been back, but they are still very busy.

As JRC says, market forces.

Type_O_Negative

Hopefully the power of ukp will have punters voting with their feet and drive prices back down.

In some cases ukp is having the opposite effect  :thumbsdown:

A couple of forum darlings have adjusted inclusive services, so very the reason I visited them in the first place, is now a chargeable extra. Needless to say I haven't been back, but they are still very busy.

As JRC says, market forces.

This power acts in both ways - all these prossies with dozens and dozens of positive reviews - they know where they are  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:24:22 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Unlikely with quality girls.     :hi:

Take Michele Independant, when she tours London she is fully booked before she even arrives ----------- why would she reduce her rates.     :unknown:

Offline smiths

This power acts in both ways - all these prossies with dozens and dozens of positive reviews - they know where they are  :rolleyes:

And that's always been the case since I have been on punting forums, and why a punter has to decide whether to share and risk a WG putting her prices up to cash in while she can and/or become harder to book, only share by PM, or keep them to himself.

Type_O_Negative

Unlikely with quality girls.     :hi:

Take Michele Independant, when she tours London she is fully booked before she even arrives ----------- why would she reduce her rates.     :unknown:

One very popular girl didn't rise her rates. She told me she has more clients now and she knows she is very popular - and she is picky. Not everyone can visit her. I understand her business tactic.

Offline Jimmyredcab

One very popular girl didn't rise her rates. She told me she has more clients now and she knows she is very popular - and she is picky. Not everyone can visit her. I understand her business tactic.

Suppose a girl charges £100 an hour and she has to turn away lots of bookings ----------- surely it would make good business sense to charge a slightly higher rate.    :unknown:

Offline smiths

Suppose a girl charges £100 an hour and she has to turn away lots of bookings ----------- surely it would make good business sense to charge a slightly higher rate.    :unknown:

That's the WGs business, not something for punters to advise unless its a price cut which benefits ALL the WGs future punters. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online webpunter

That's the WGs business, not something for punters to advise unless its a price cut which benefits ALL the WGs future punters. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Normally only see this at the higher end - when the pricing gets bumped up.  Then low & behold comes back down as a dusty phone
But sometimes there is a big increase which stays in place.  JennaBellaRose for example went from 200/hr to 350/hr about 18mths ago.  Just as i had decided to flex my normal rules & go for it @ 200.  At 350 then it Dragons Den - "i'm out"

vw

Its what any normal business would do, customers will always complain about rises its in our blood !

Offline claretandblue

+1 I sense there are too many punters who like to get involved with advising wg's as to what they should or shouldn't charge,reprehensible behaviour in my book

In terms of general pricing when I started punting 3 years ago or so there were definitely more decent options in the 60-80 for 30 minutes bracket than there are now

Offline mh

Of course it doesn't help when punters like you advise a WG to raise her prices but keep you on her old rate which in your case she didn't do anyway according to you. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Apparently "Market Forces" should only apply to other punters, not our very own King Canute of WG rates.  :lol:

Diehard

With the imminent financial collapse, prices will tumble once more!

yumyum3

Yes I have and have been banging on about it for a while now. It doesn't help that some members on here pay the silly prices asked. Don't encourage them and help to keep prices reasonable.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Its what any normal business would do, customers will always complain about rises its in our blood !

Exactly.   :hi:

If a nightclub was charging £10 entrance fee but turning away 100 people every night then I expect they would be tempted to increase the entrance fee ---------------- basic economics.       :hi:

Online finn5555

Some punters clearly have more money than sense   :dash:

vw

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some punters clearly have more money than sense   :dash:

What you have to remember is that in London there are many wealthy people, a tiny flat can cost £1 million, we wouldn't pay £250 an hour but to some people that is petty cash.     :unknown:

Offline hornypnter

It seems to be the same in south east area.
I wouldn't mind paying the price increase due to inflation blah blah..... but the service is the same or crap. So really the price rise is not justified from a customer service point of view.

True the Brit women have also increased their price ridiculously.

That said thank f*** there are still some Romanians who offer sane prices. Even the Hungarians have jacked up their prices  :manhater:

Grumbleguts

Another few bad days on the stock market, and prices will fall in line :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yorkshire123

They can charge what the fuck they like in my opinion as they are the seller.
As a buyer I have a choice to pay the asking price or seek it elsewhere.

Offline Jimmyredcab

They can charge what the fuck they like in my opinion as they are the seller.
As a buyer I have a choice to pay the asking price or seek it elsewhere.

+1

That applies to everything in life.      :hi:

Ben4454

Ukpunting packs its punch informing of the scammers/idiots and negative reviews in my opinion. I never bother booking the forum darlings after my last attempt.

Rod trotter

In the NE i wouldny pay more than £50 for 30 mins and £100 ph

Unless she was top drawer , then id stretch an extra £10

No need to pay over the odds up here

Offline Jimmyredcab

In the NE i wouldny pay more than £50 for 30 mins and £100 ph

Unless she was top drawer , then id stretch an extra £10

No need to pay over the odds up here

Yes, but you can buy a house for twenty grand up there and a pint for £2.       :hi:

Offline hantshagger

I've noticed a number  WG's increasing their rates in past few weeks also.  Agree that in some regions, there are sufficient punters willing to pay crazy prices, for them to get away with it... London springs to mind (and I think that's why several WG's like to stay- or at least visit - London, if they can! .... 

For me, I always want the best , for the least cost  .....  Am I alone in this desire?  :D So....... (the real reason why we come on here.....)   Anyone know a WG who gives it all (best service), for (say) £20 per hour?  :yahoo: :wacko:

Rod trotter

Yes, but you can buy a house for twenty grand up there and a pint for £2.       :hi:

How do you know?

Offline Jimmyredcab

How do you know?

Not been oop North for quite a few years but last time I was in Blackpool I could get a pint for £1-50 and couldn't believe the prices when I looked in the estate agents window.   :hi:

Rod trotter

Not been oop North for quite a few years but last time I was in Blackpool I could get a pint for £1-50 and couldn't believe the prices when I looked in the estate agents window.   :hi:

Thats Blackpool.im in the north east

Offline tazz

Maybe the lack of any rent controls in London and the south east is contributing to them charging more. Then maybe their prices havent risen for so many years in real terms their well down compared to where they should be.

Type_O_Negative

Maybe the lack of any rent controls in London and the south east is contributing to them charging more. Then maybe their prices havent risen for so many years in real terms their well down compared to where they should be.

Their prices have risen. In 2013 i used to pay 80-90/hour for decent Polish girl, last year - 100, this year -120.

Next year - 140? No, thank you  :thumbsdown:

Offline claretandblue

Their prices have risen. In 2013 i used to pay 80-90/hour for decent Polish girl, last year - 100, this year -120.

Next year - 140? No, thank you  :thumbsdown:
I personally don't think punters who pay that level will swallow another increase like that

Offline purple_t

I'm south east and in my area most British girls are charging £150+ and the EEs are charging around £120. Only ones charging £100 now are (often badly reviewed on here) Romanians.

£160 for an hour is my absolute limit but even that seems like a piss-take really when I've booked holidays for less money

Offline G.Raff

I agree with the OP, there has been some price hikes amongst popular Polish WGs and the reason is mainly due to many positive UKP reviews. Take for example Monique and Shy Tiffany. You will notice they command a premium even when compared with their friends (colleagues?) working at the same flat or within the same group.

It is an established facts that the Sergeis of this world now closely monitor UKP as they understand its power.

There are a few notable exceptions of busy WGs who have resisted the temptation and kept their prices, namely Khloe and Aleksandra.
They should be applauded  :thumbsup:

Offline MikeBWales

I'm starting to see a similar effect with WG's keeping the prices the same but reducing the services they used to provide and I hate paying the same for less!

vw

Thats Blackpool.im in the north east
But Blackpool is more expensive than the North East

vw

I personally don't think punters who pay that level will swallow another increase like that
Punters minds wont but their dicks will.

Offline Cuntminion

I'm south east and in my area most British girls are charging £150+ and the EEs are charging around £120. Only ones charging £100 now are (often badly reviewed on here) Romanians.

£160 for an hour is my absolute limit but even that seems like a piss-take really when I've booked holidays for less money

There are a few exceptions that maintain same rate, ma regular for example no price hike loadsa positive reviews no price hike

Offline anyfucker

if WGs are increasing their prices then it creates a gap in the market at the lower price
If that lower price is still attractive (to the WGs) then new entrants will come into the market.

vw

if WGs are increasing their prices then it creates a gap in the market at the lower price
If that lower price is still attractive (to the WGs) then new entrants will come into the market.
You mean the Roma jippos !

Offline stevedave

and a pint for £2.       :hi:

Only in a Sam Smith's pub I reckon  :D Sadly prices in Leeds aren't that far behind London now!

WG wise, I've recently come across a couple of girls advertising 30 minute incalls for £100. In Leeds.  :dash: :dash:

Admittedly, I have paid £80 for 30 minutes...last week and it was worth it...but that's the exception rather than the rule. A ton for 30 minutes with a lass with 1 or 2 feedbacks on AW...they can jog on, bloody chancers.

Offline marble15

Prices have gone up already this past week, people that were 100 then 120 are now 140 with less service? now have Extras +20 for CIM Ect... Sweet Monique...

Natt - from 100 to 120

few others as well, not sure why the prices are being put up, granted they give a good service, but constant price rises are putting me off.

Offline The_Don

Offline Turtle1

One of the reasons is down to fluffy punters, they know who they are. Punters who advise WG's to up their price or they deserve more ect.

When prices go up, some punters still keep going, hence why the prices stay up. These prices will keep going higher till sooner or later certain girls will start lowering prices to get more business and others will eventually follow suit.