Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oddly Similar Profiles  (Read 2034 times)

Offline AnthG

I was looking through AW for someone to possibly book and seen all these profiles, and then noticed what seemed like a trend.

Hence am highlighting it to either show them all as dodgy, or hoping if anyone has seen any of them to comment on them being real (unlikely but you never know they may be real)

But these girls

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The similarities.

1. They are all listed one after the other so it seems they have all been updated the profiles one after the other.

2. They all have the same price structure; £40 for 15mins, £60 for 30 and £100 for an hour

3. All of them do A-Levels. (odd that girls who look like that are all offering it). Infact they all have the exact same enjoys list including all do Hardsports (giving) but not receiving - so they know what it is as they unticked that.

4. They are all the same distance from where I am so it seems they put the same postcode down.

5. And most of them have an outlook email as their "if you wish to contact me outside the protection of AW" address.

The concerning thing is they all have phone numbers on the profiles, and some have even paid for an Available today headline.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline johnny34

Latest batch of Romanians Anth. They where all showing as 'available today' in darlington yesterday. Probably here a few days then off to somewhere else.

As for location there probably in same hotel or house. Some of the profiles may even be for the same girl. Made the mistake of seeing one about 6 months ago & she had 5 mobiles at the side of the bed.

Offline portable

Even in the unlikely event each one is authentic, it sounds dodgy if they're travelling around and maximizing exposure (paying for the Available Today headline like you say, Anth) There's probably just a pimp handling a couple of similar-looking girls who look close enough to those profile pics, they could get away with saying they were taken a few weeks/months ago.

Incidentally, I thought this post would be about this pair (pun intended) :rolleyes::

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

and

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 08:30:06 pm by portable »

Offline Metal Geek

You missed out that they all have private galleries but no free gallery, interview tab or the like Anth, definitely smells of scam to me.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 09:36:40 pm by Metal Geek »

john boy

If that's not a scam ive got a 12 inch nob , we see it time and time again same type adds , I bet sometimes they do have half decenct girls they may as well put a proper photo , but I suppose they never will as with the fake photos there always gonna catch punters who are new to this game wholl turn up and not want to turn and walk , plus the money off the private gallerys  I see there all in Falkirk today or at least there profiles are  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:23:19 am by john boy »

Offline AnthG

They had all jumped to Falkirk, bar one, which two hours ago she was down as in Cambridge. Now looking again she is up in Glasgow.

Nobody would go from Newcastle to Cambridge for the morning and then right up to Glasgow

Its pretty obvious its some vile scumbag PG scammer just moving the profiles throughout the country each day trying to get a load of PG buys.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

john boy

Yep we see it time and time again its a pity they weren't real as there always stunners ,I messaged one in leeds once after looking at her pg told her it better not be a scam as I was driving two hours to get there although I was going there anyway she hung up so I rang back she said sorry I cant see you and hung up again ,

Offline yorky1970

they are still in darlo in the west end  advertising on vista street total rip off and the pics are fake

Online maxxblue

they are still in darlo in the west end  advertising on vista street total rip off and the pics are fake

In what way are they a rip off?

Offline yorky1970

went to see one of the romanians £60.00 for 30 mins i was in and out of the building in 15mins another guy waiting to go in, pics are totally fake.

Pastit

I was looking through AW for someone to possibly book and seen all these profiles, and then noticed what seemed like a trend.

Hence am highlighting it to either show them all as dodgy, or hoping if anyone has seen any of them to comment on them being real (unlikely but you never know they may be real)

But these girls

The similarities.

1. They are all listed one after the other so it seems they have all been updated the profiles one after the other.

2. They all have the same price structure; £40 for 15mins, £60 for 30 and £100 for an hour

3. All of them do A-Levels. (odd that girls who look like that are all offering it). Infact they all have the exact same enjoys list including all do Hardsports (giving) but not receiving - so they know what it is as they unticked that.

4. They are all the same distance from where I am so it seems they put the same postcode down.

5. And most of them have an outlook email as their "if you wish to contact me outside the protection of AW" address.

The concerning thing is they all have phone numbers on the profiles, and some have even paid for an Available today headline.

You're a star, AnthG, for warning us less experienced guys about such things   :hi:

I'm almost thankful that I'm "Pastit"  :lol:

Andy20

Looks like they have all been removed from AW now  :drinks: