Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING RE MISS69 Agency  (Read 2084 times)

Online PilotMan

I punted Jasmine yesterday evening and within a few minutes of leaving I received multiple texts and WhatsApp messages from different numbers, all relating to girls from the agency. All the SMS messages and WhatsApp are the same thing;

"I have your face on CCTV" - followed by the address.

Just to be clear, apart from Jasmine, I have never contacted any of these other girls.

I'll leave you to make up your own mind what that's about.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:42:39 pm by PilotMan »

Offline SoapyTW

That's an interesting mix of scary and surreal. There have been mentions of CCTV inside flats on some miss 69 reviews in the past. I'd guess if all these texts came at the same time from the diff numbers, suggests that one person has them all in the same place - possibly as virtual numbers. Hard to tell if from agent of whether they lost control somehow. As for the Newcastle based industrial estate address - no idea.

Online jamiekinkxxx

That's an interesting mix of scary and surreal. There have been mentions of CCTV inside flats on some miss 69 reviews in the past. I'd guess if all these texts came at the same time from the diff numbers, suggests that one person has them all in the same place - possibly as virtual numbers. Hard to tell if from agent of whether they lost control somehow. As for the Newcastle based industrial estate address - no idea.

That confused me too

Online PilotMan

I've logged on to my bank account a few hours ago and noticed that the bank transfer I did to her was rejected and returned. I did show her last night that the payment had gone through and I got a completed tick on screen. I also asked her to confirm receipt in her account, she just said "yes OK".

I text her a few hours ago today, saying I've just noticed the Bank Payment didn't go through; the message has been read but I've had no response.

If that's the reason for all of these texts and she knew there was an issue, she could have just sent me a single text.

As it stands I can't pay her because the payment will likely get rejected again.

Offline LLPunting

I wonder if she'll discount for cash money...  :angelgirl:

Offline SoapyTW

If that's the reason for all of these texts and she knew there was an issue, she could have just sent me a single text.

'If that's the reason for all of these texts'... her agent, who it would seem is running multiple girls profiles, should probably have made sure they didn't CTRL-A the profiles before sending you a dozen texts.

Offline scutty brown

the address appears to be home to a commercial printer sales business. Strange

Online PilotMan

I messaged her again today and still no response.

I would like to pay her the money, but it would appear that she is not fussed about it :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 04:35:53 pm by PilotMan »

Offline LLPunting

I messaged her again today and still no response.

I would like to pay her the money, but it would appear that she is not fussed about it :unknown:

Dumb question I hope but gotta check... you are calling the agency number to tell them you're trying to make payment?
Also when you contacted her/agency previously did you ask them whether they wanted you to retry the transfer or to give her cash?

Online PilotMan

Dumb question I hope but gotta check... you are calling the agency number to tell them you're trying to make payment?
Also when you contacted her/agency previously did you ask them whether they wanted you to retry the transfer or to give her cash?

Nope, I booked the SP through her number as shown on AW. I've made no contact with the agency.

Shortly before I arrived  I asked the SP via a text message on her AW number where the nearest cash point was. She said at "The station", no name mentioned. I was driving, so that wasn't much help. I drove to Lancaster Gate Station, I couldn't find a cash point.

She subsequently text and said "I take back transfer".