Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lunch time punt help EC2V (Bank, St Paul’s, mansion House)  (Read 835 times)

Offline Trapstar1

I have searched extensively on here and over aw but I cannot find a genuine wg in Bank/St Paul’s/Mansion house/Cannon st area for a quick 30mins lunch time punt.

Managed to find a Thai girl (reviewed) but she’s also now gone!
Only other one I found is this, but she’s never online and her numbers no longer posted:
External Link/Members Only

And even tho Liverpool st isn’t far, you end up spending 1&half hours there and back…

Ideally:
<35 age
<£120 for 30 mins
Not ebony

Happy with vanilla punt with a decent reviewed sp

Any suggestions welcome!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 11:13:17 pm by Trapstar1 »

Offline s8ds8ck

Had this one on my HL - but never tried:

if Farringdon is not too far, MIA is a safe bet - a minute from the station

Offline Trapstar1

Offline Ivor Hunch

seriously?  what about veronika?
 purely as an example.

loads of AW SPs in the City
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 09:18:34 pm by Ivor Hunch »

Offline Trapstar1

Agree loads in “city” but not my part of the city, she’s in Tower Hill or Aldgate every time Iv tried to see her.

Offline Malvolio

Agree loads in “city” but not my part of the city, she’s in Tower Hill or Aldgate every time Iv tried to see her.

That's because there are reasonably priced hotels by Tower Hill underground.  Which incidentally is only three stops on the tube from Mansion House...

Offline Trapstar1

Which incidentally is only three stops on the tube from Mansion House...

I thought I might start getting these comments like this…but like I said I’m specifically looking at the area quoted.

It’s a lunch time punt! I don’t want the hassle of public transport, I want walking distance 10mins.

I know there are plenty of sp’s in the “city”!
Sorry not trying to be rude but it’s harder than you think in the areas I’m looking for

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 10:42:57 pm by Trapstar1 »