Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation Request - seeking a 'cum lover'  (Read 962 times)

Offline StevenSELondon

Hi all,

New here, so sure I will be pulled up on etiquette at some stage!
Looking for a recommendation for a london based girl that isn't squeamish with cum. Hoping to find someone to teach me, and help me explore cum play. 

Ultimate aim is to 'enjoy' tasting myself with her.

Many thanks
Steven

Online Jonestown

Ultimate aim is to 'enjoy' tasting myself with her.

Do you mean snowballing ?

Offline StevenSELondon

Snowballing, licking from her body, being 'force fed'.

Any of the above!

Ideally someone happy to swallow, show me the way and teach me
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 03:32:52 pm by StevenSELondon »

Offline pantywetter

I’ve shagged an offensive amount of women but don’t think I’ve ever found one who enjoys cum let alone love it!  Good luck with the search though!

Offline hendrix

Snowballing, licking from her body, being 'force fed'.

Any of the above!

Ideally someone happy to swallow, show me the way and teach me

Budget, incall/outcall, any other preferences? MissKDD revels in this, but depends on your overall requirements as to whether she's suitable.

Offline StevenSELondon

I’ve shagged an offensive amount of women but don’t think I’ve ever found one who enjoys cum let alone love it!  Good luck with the search though!

That was my worry.  Happy to find someone that tolerates, but is a good actress !

Offline StevenSELondon

Budget, incall/outcall, any other preferences? MissKDD revels in this, but depends on your overall requirements as to whether she's suitable.

Sorry, should have said.  Will need to be incall.

Ideally white british, but this is negotiable!

Prices only need be competitive, and repeat bookings preferable.

AW member, so I guess a girl from there makes sense

Offline Jeffe

Sorry, should have said.  Will need to be incall.

Ideally white british, but this is negotiable!

Prices only need be competitive, and repeat bookings preferable.

AW member, so I guess a girl from there makes sense

Have not seen her but KDD is probably a good shout, plenty of reviews on here and she sounds very adventurous.

Snowballing is great fun in my view, enjoy experimenting and welcome to the forum

Offline Hansolo69

Laura from Suffolk / Norfolk used to beg for sperm.
Always wanted to swallow back in the day.

Offline Malvolio

Veronica in Chancery Lane probably wouldn't have any issues with this.

Offline Yankee41

Pixy-slut is probably the biggest cum lover i have ever seen.  She just wants it all.  Demands you cum in her open mouth so she can swallow and takes load after load.  I think she would be tops in my book for what you want to try.

Offline Jeffpike

Woofie!! At an orgy she emptied the condoms into a glass and chugged the lot!

Offline StevenSELondon

Thanks all, keep them coming...
Lots of research for me to do so far!

Offline JonnyS

In my experiences Elite-Jessica and MissKDD would be the best for this, but KDD only does outcalls and Jessica's not cheap.

I think you'll struggle to find anyone British, cheap and offering this kind of service as it's not part of a typical or vanilla GFE.

I heard of a couple of others who were keen snowballers, but I never met either one myself and they've both been inactive since pre-pandemic times.

Offline Bandasun

Hoping to find someone to teach me, and help me explore cum play. Ultimate aim is to 'enjoy' tasting myself with her.

Apologies for not being able to give you a current answer, but your request brought back memories of the amazing Lia from Maxes Angels. Did this with her, never had the opportunity to try it since. Lia is surely making someone the happiest man on the planet somewhere.

Offline boardyhell

Ukrainian chantel had over hundred reviews on another site and everyone listed swallow and the vast majority anal all for 200
anal and swallow were standard