Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole diamond  (Read 1077 times)

seepa Shooter

Hi everyone,
                        Today I visited Nicole diamond she works in the same house where Sandra and cristini do. She is tall, great body and sexy. 1 hour is 70 pounds . I booked her before one hour but she didn't check the appointment after that I called her then meeting has been fixed . I reached there after two hours and rang the bell she opened the door ,she was looking so sexy in jeans as she has great body after that I went upstairs room and she came with a lot of energy I took off my clothes and she aswell. Then I hugged her and did French kissing but she doesn't do dfk afterthat she came to blowjob her blowjob skills are excellent she gave me sloppy oral and with a lot of sliva dropped on my dick it was too wet but she was doing too fast as she wanted to make me finish quickly then I forwarded to sex I lied on the bed I asked her for cow girl she did best dick riding and 7 to 8 minutes I finished.
           Then she gave me massage with soft hands and asked me a lot of questions . her English is quite good but
she is very chatty. After 40 minutes I got ready for second pop she did again blowjob and I Fucked her again with different positions but I couldn't finish. After that I took shower and came back home.
         But here I would like to clear she gives sloppy blowjob neither she does dfk and nor foot fetish. So I give her 6 out of 10. I am not sure I will visit her again but still she is ok if you book her on Friday night.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:05:11 pm by seepa Shooter »

seepa Shooter

Hi everyone,
                        Today I visited Nicole diamond she works in the same house where Sandra and cristini do. She is tall, great body and sexy. 1 hour is 70 pounds . I booked her before one hour but she didn't check the appointment after that I called her then meeting has been fixed . I reached there after two hours and rang the bell she opened the door ,she was looking so sexy in jeans as she has great body after that I went upstairs room and she came with a lot of energy I took off my clothes and she aswell. Then I hugged her and did French kissing but she doesn't do dfk afterthat she came to blowjob her blowjob skills are excellent she gave me sloppy oral and with a lot of sliva dropped on my dick it was too wet but she was doing too fast as she wanted to make me finish quickly then I forwarded to sex I lied on the bed I asked her for cow girl she did best dick riding and 7 to 8 minutes I finished.
           Then she gave me massage with soft hands and asked me a lot of questions . her English is quite good but
she is very chatty. After 40 minutes I got ready for second pop she did again blowjob and I Fucked her again with different positions but I couldn't finish. After that I took shower and came back home.
         But here I would like to clear that  she gives sloppy blowjob neither she does dfk and nor foot fetish. So I give her 6 out of 10. I am not sure I will visit
No FK, in fact a little lip kissing but she steered her head away anytime I tried approaching her face
Kept shifting her body when I went near her boobs which are a nice C cup
No fingering and even as I tried rubbing on the outside she would shift her body away, all the while giving head.
Opted for doggy, and she kept her body high which made it an awkward fuck as I was fucking upwards, after a few minutes I pushed her down flat on her stomach and fucked her from behind until I popped.

The reason I've given a neutral is because of her OWO skills and friendly nature, but won't be going back. again but still she is ok if you book her on Friday night.
Hi everyone,
         But here I would like to clear that
No FK, in fact a little lip kissing but she steered her head away anytime I tried approaching her face
No fingering and even as I tried rubbing on the outside she would shift her body away, all the while giving head.
Opted for doggy, and she kept her body high which made it an awkward fuck as I was fucking upwards, after a few minutes I pushed her down flat on her stomach and fucked her from behind until I popped.

The reason I've given a neutral is because of her OWO skills and friendly nature, but won't be going back. she gives sloppy blowjob neither she does dfk and nor foot fetish. So I give her 6 out of 10. I am not sure I will visit her again but still she is ok if you book her on Friday night.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 11:24:48 pm by seepa Shooter »

Offline SamLP

So why did you see her yesterday when only last month you wrote this warning about her:

I saw Nicole diamond before last month she is good in oral. But she doesn't do properly French kissing so everyone Be careful.....

Yet in your latest post she now does FK, but not DFK.

Secondly this is not a neutral review as it isn't even in the review section.

Thirdly why have you copied this part from my review of Nicole and passed it as your own:

The reason I've given a neutral is because of her OWO skills and friendly nature, but won't be going back.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34136.0

Have you actually seen Nicole?

Offline punk

Online PLeisure

Too fkn funny.....

You have to wonder at what level of intelligence these people operate from  :angelgirl:

seepa Shooter

Sorry boss I am new in this site ... Slowly slowly I will learn

seepa Shooter

Sorry boss I am new in this site , I hope I will learn everything slowly slowly

Huckleberry

Slowly, slowly, we can show you the exit door.
Sam Lp - well done. Book him Danno, another wannabes.

Offline punk

Another troll bites the dust.