Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellas Belles Party Sutton 30th October  (Read 1382 times)

dutchpieter

After attending the 1-3 session at the last party I thought I'd attend two sessions 1-3 and 4-6 at the next party. Cost was £85 and £70 so £155 for both sessions.

Unfortunately missed the first 15 minutes of the party due to transport problems, so things were in full swing by the time I got there. I think there were about 15 guys there and one of the other girls were late so I had to watch for a few minutes. There were three latino girls, Marlene, Carol and Julie who I had enjoyed fucking at the last party and a tatooed English girl who unfortunately I cannot remember the name of but I enjoyed seeing her play with some toys and then being fucked by another guy. I then saw Julie was free and had a great time with her. In no time at all it seemed I then got to go with Carol, who I think must be about 40 talking to her, but who has a really hot body and really seemed to enjoy the sex. My mind was a bit blown by then so I went down to the kitchen for some food and drink. Two guys were down there talking about accountancy or something, which seemed a bit boring, but I headed upstairs and found Tatania had arrived and we had a nice shower together before a nice long time on the bed together. I went downstairs again and the accountants were still talking. Bizarre, but I suopose it shows you that its a fairly relaxed affair. I hoped to fuck the tatooed girl but by the time another guy had finished licking her pussy it was time for lunch so we just chatted about her tatoos.

Bella's lunch was fantastic - the chicken was really out of this world and I spent the hour in idle chit chat to a few other punters and talking to Carol and Bella. I was really relaxed by now and although only my second party it all felt pretty easy. Then Julie started doing some sexy dancing around the living room - she never stops dancing, and I was pretty horny again. There were slightly fewer guys at the second session and I headed straight up to reaquaint myself with the lovely Tatiana

After that I headed over to the tatooed girl. My first party had been more a series of one to ones, and normally I am not the kind of guy who likes to share but I thought what the hell, and climbed onto the bed next to her while another guy was fucking her and she played with my cock. I soon got her to myself and she licked my balls, although I was soon surrounded by guys watching - this might not be everyones scene but I just focused on watching tatooed girl's tongue at work.

Next door there was a bit of a crowd around the lovely Marlene - I could see there was no chace of 1-2-1 with her, but well, she seemed to be enjoying the attention so much, it seemed churlish not to indulge her by kissing her feet while she was being fucked and holding two other cocks. There were five guys pleasuring her at one point, she was loving it, and I got to fuck her eventually. I'd had sex with every girl now and was in a pretty blissed out state, but decided to go back to the bed with Tatania and watch Julie fuck another guy on the bed next to us. Being in this room listening to the girls Colombian music while I lazily stroked the girls soft skin just made me feel I was a character in some Graham Greene novel, hiding out in a South American brothel. Really did not want to go home.

A lot to be said for having sex all afternoon, I felt amazing the day after. I think the two session strategy worked out well - wasnt quite the "gotta shag them all in two hours" pressure of my first party. Thinking about going for all three sessions next time and making a day of it - not sure my cock will be up to it ut - well you never know until you try.

You can sign up for the party mailing list here External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Offline KentAde

God..what a load of fluffy bullocks...though I'll make sure I attend to taste Bella's fabulous chicken!

vt

You'd like to think it's just post-party euphoria speaking, I can understand that.  :)

Nowhere's perfect, so a more sanguine look at the most disappointing aspects would probably help round it out a bit.  :hi:

Offline Mightier Than

Hi dutchpieter.  It's always good to have new reviewers.  I know the line up of each party can be different, so could justify separate reviews, but 2 reviews of the same establishment in 2 weeks can look like touting to some.  Maybe a post to update a previous review with important information is all that's needed, rather than a 3rd review if you visit again?

Offline smiths

After attending the 1-3 session at the last party I thought I'd attend two sessions 1-3 and 4-6 at the next party. Cost was £85 and £70 so £155 for both sessions.

Unfortunately missed the first 15 minutes of the party due to transport problems, so things were in full swing by the time I got there. I think there were about 15 guys there and one of the other girls were late so I had to watch for a few minutes. There were three latino girls, Marlene, Carol and Julie who I had enjoyed fucking at the last party and a tatooed English girl who unfortunately I cannot remember the name of but I enjoyed seeing her play with some toys and then being fucked by another guy. I then saw Julie was free and had a great time with her. In no time at all it seemed I then got to go with Carol, who I think must be about 40 talking to her, but who has a really hot body and really seemed to enjoy the sex. My mind was a bit blown by then so I went down to the kitchen for some food and drink. Two guys were down there talking about accountancy or something, which seemed a bit boring, but I headed upstairs and found Tatania had arrived and we had a nice shower together before a nice long time on the bed together. I went downstairs again and the accountants were still talking. Bizarre, but I suopose it shows you that its a fairly relaxed affair. I hoped to fuck the tatooed girl but by the time another guy had finished licking her pussy it was time for lunch so we just chatted about her tatoos.

Bella's lunch was fantastic - the chicken was really out of this world and I spent the hour in idle chit chat to a few other punters and talking to Carol and Bella. I was really relaxed by now and although only my second party it all felt pretty easy. Then Julie started doing some sexy dancing around the living room - she never stops dancing, and I was pretty horny again. There were slightly fewer guys at the second session and I headed straight up to reaquaint myself with the lovely Tatiana

After that I headed over to the tatooed girl. My first party had been more a series of one to ones, and normally I am not the kind of guy who likes to share but I thought what the hell, and climbed onto the bed next to her while another guy was fucking her and she played with my cock. I soon got her to myself and she licked my balls, although I was soon surrounded by guys watching - this might not be everyones scene but I just focused on watching tatooed girl's tongue at work.

Next door there was a bit of a crowd around the lovely Marlene - I could see there was no chace of 1-2-1 with her, but well, she seemed to be enjoying the attention so much, it seemed churlish not to indulge her by kissing her feet while she was being fucked and holding two other cocks. There were five guys pleasuring her at one point, she was loving it, and I got to fuck her eventually. I'd had sex with every girl now and was in a pretty blissed out state, but decided to go back to the bed with Tatania and watch Julie fuck another guy on the bed next to us. Being in this room listening to the girls Colombian music while I lazily stroked the girls soft skin just made me feel I was a character in some Graham Greene novel, hiding out in a South American brothel. Really did not want to go home.

A lot to be said for having sex all afternoon, I felt amazing the day after. I think the two session strategy worked out well - wasnt quite the "gotta shag them all in two hours" pressure of my first party. Thinking about going for all three sessions next time and making a day of it - not sure my cock will be up to it ut - well you never know until you try.

You can sign up for the party mailing list here External Link/Members Only

This poster has been banned as a tout, believe NOTHING they have posted is my advice. :thumbsdown: :timeout: :timeout: