Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabellexoxo  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Nowandagain5

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hi All,

Annabelle's coming up on my radar, but nothing about here her......... Has anyone had the pleasure?

Offline OutForJustice80

She's on UKE which personally I take as encouragement. However she's charging a lot for someone with no reviews. Also no reviews for a UKE girl is a fairly unusual thing. Draw what conclusions from that you will but on the whole I would say the fact that no one from UKE has punted and reviewed her is not a good sign.

Offline Brazilian Martian

200 per hour and no cim or facial service she's having a last no doubt she probably has some regular business men type that will pay that amount for such a limited service.

Offline Pushmybuttons

This may be the same girl that I saw a good few years ago now.  Pictures look similar.

My recollection is very hazy, but I do remember thinking she was bonkers to the point of becoming irritating.  Don't remember the sex being especially bad, but if the same girl, I wouldn't see her again.

Hope this helps...

Offline Brazilian Martian

This may be the same girl that I saw a good few years ago now.  Pictures look similar.

My recollection is very hazy, but I do remember thinking she was bonkers to the point of becoming irritating.  Don't remember the sex being especially bad, but if the same girl, I wouldn't see her again.

Hope this helps...

Could be she always came across as odd to from.the way she carried her self on UKE